Details of the June 29th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – EDINBURGH‘ now available here.
Share this0 likes
First IOR US Chapter EventIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The first IOR event in the US will be taking place on 28th January 2015 in Manhattan, New York...
IOR publishes third Sound Practice Guidance PaperIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Governance essential for good operational risk management The importance of governance as the cornerstone to good risk management is highlighted...
Risk Appetite, breakfast seminar presentations now availableLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 23 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
Call for PapersIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Journal of Risk Management in Financial Institutions (JRMFI), which is the formal journal of the Professional Risk Managers’...
13th Annual General MeetingIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The 13TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of The Institute of Operational Risk is to be held at 6:00pm on Thursday...
IOR Newsletter November 2015Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The latest newsletter from the Institute of Operational Risk is now available to download. Highlights include: A status update...
IOR Release External Loss Events Sound Practice GuidanceLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Today the Institute of Operational Risk has published the sixth in its series of Sound Practice Guidance papers on...
Michael Grimwade – Scenario AnalysisZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Michael Grimwade’s ‘Scenario Analysis’ article is now available for IOR members to download! “In a fast-changing world in which...
Finextra Research Headlines
- Goldman Sachs fintech boss Stephanie Cohen takes leave of absence June 9, 2023The boss of Goldman Sachs' recently created "Platform Solutions" fintech unit, Stephanie Cohen, is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Binance.US suspends dollar deposits June 9, 2023Days after the SEC sued it, the US arm of Binance says it is suspending dollar deposits and that its banking partners are preparing to pause dollar withdrawal channels.
- British Business Bank names Chantal Geall hief risk officer June 9, 2023The British Business Bank has appointed Chantal Geall as its new Chief Risk Officer (CRO), effective from September 2023. Chantal Geall joins the British Business Bank from Lumon Pay, a private equity-backed firm that provides payment services and foreign exchange to private individuals, small businesses and institutions.
- Starling CEO Boden stepped down following investor row - FT June 9, 2023Anne Boden stepped down as CEO of Starling last month after clashing with investors over a sharp drop in the challenger's valuation, according to the Financial Times.
- Starling introduces virtual cards for joint current accounts June 9, 2023Starling Bank is introducing virtual cards for Joint Current Account customers, after a successful roll-out to Personal Current Accounts in December 2022. Joint Current Account holders can now use virtual cards to double down on their budgeting skills, keep track of joint subscriptions and spend with even more security.