Full details of the June 30th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – GLASGOW‘ now available here.
- Sue Bruce, , IOR News, 0
The 2018 PSD Operational Risk Salary Report, in partnership with the Institute of Operational Risk Management, reveals salaries, benefits...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the 2nd December 2016 Nigerian Chapter event ‘IOR Nigeria Chapter – Annual Conference 2016’ are now available for...
- Sue Bruce, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
New Generation Operational Risk: Europe 2019 will explore the evolving role & scope of oprisk management in today’s dynamic...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Thank you for attending the IOR Scottish Chapter 5th Annual All Day Conference and please find attached the slides...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event which has been arranged specifically to coincide...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
- Play2Pay buys rival Postr January 15, 2021Play2Pay, Inc. (Play2Pay™), the global mobile payments platform that gamifies payments, announces the acquisition of New Zealand competitor, Postr, expanding its global leadership profile.
- NCR to embed conversational AI with Kasisto January 15, 2021Kasisto, creators of the leading digital experience platform for the financial services industry today announced they are integrating Kasisto’s consumer banking virtual assistant (KCB) and its KAI platform, into NCR Digital Banking technology.
- GM, Goldman and Mastercard agree credit card partnership January 15, 2021General Motors, Goldman Sachs and Mastercard have agreed a multi-year relationship for co-branded rewards-based credit cards.
- Tier1 acquires financial crime vendor Alessa January 15, 2021Tier1 Financial Solutions, a leading provider of client relationship management (“CRM”) solutions, has acquired Alessa, a compliance and financial crime prevention solution.
- Fintechs call foul on exclusion from pay out of UK government-derived grants and loans January 15, 2021E-money and fintech payment firms are calling on the UK government to support the use of non-PRA-regulated accounts for the pay out of government-derived loans, grants and other funds alongside traditional bank accounts.