Full details of the June 30th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – GLASGOW‘ now available here.
Share this0 likes
Details of the ‘Operational Risk – Insights from the Regulator’ event in Edinburgh now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event that has been arranged in conjunction with...
The 2016 IOR Policy Handbook is now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The 2016 Policy Handbook is now available to download for IOR members.
IOR Lecture VideoIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The inaugural Annual Lecture was held on October 14th 2010 at the Chicago Booth Business School in the City...
Embedding Operational Risk Management Slides Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 25 September 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
Managing Operational Risk – Michael GrimwadeZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Publications, 0
The recent financial crisis has led to unprecedented levels of operational risk losses. In Managing Operational Risk: New Insights...
140516 Risk Manager – Regulatory Talk – SSM is not a big bang of banking supervisionLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Regulatory Talk : SSM is not a “big bang” of banking supervision By Anja Kraus COLOGNE, 05.16.2014 . If the...
140516 Risk Manager – There is no ideal risk cultureLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
There is no ideal risk culture. By Stefan Hirschmann COLOGNE, 16.05.2104. The buzzword of the hour is: risk culture....
BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry Slides now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for...
Finextra Research Headlines
- Goldman Sachs fintech boss Stephanie Cohen takes leave of absence June 9, 2023The boss of Goldman Sachs' recently created "Platform Solutions" fintech unit, Stephanie Cohen, is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Binance.US suspends dollar deposits June 9, 2023Days after the SEC sued it, the US arm of Binance says it is suspending dollar deposits and that its banking partners are preparing to pause dollar withdrawal channels.
- British Business Bank names Chantal Geall hief risk officer June 9, 2023The British Business Bank has appointed Chantal Geall as its new Chief Risk Officer (CRO), effective from September 2023. Chantal Geall joins the British Business Bank from Lumon Pay, a private equity-backed firm that provides payment services and foreign exchange to private individuals, small businesses and institutions.
- Starling CEO Boden stepped down following investor row - FT June 9, 2023Anne Boden stepped down as CEO of Starling last month after clashing with investors over a sharp drop in the challenger's valuation, according to the Financial Times.
- Starling introduces virtual cards for joint current accounts June 9, 2023Starling Bank is introducing virtual cards for Joint Current Account customers, after a successful roll-out to Personal Current Accounts in December 2022. Joint Current Account holders can now use virtual cards to double down on their budgeting skills, keep track of joint subscriptions and spend with even more security.