As the IOR Education Programme is entering its crucial stage, the Steering Committee is seeking a Programme Manager to lead the programme for the next 3 to 6 months, on a 2-3 days a week basis, achieving completion within the timescales. The brief for the selection criteria and requirements are as follows:
Education Programme Manager
Objective: To lead the highly complex programme, oversee and coordinate multiple workstreams, ensuring delivery within the current timelines. Employ a structured yet supportive leadership style, recognising that work is carried out by volunteers dedicating spare time to the Institute. Step in and personally manage the streams that require immediate attention. The final deliverable is the launch of the course that meets internationally recognised educational standards required of an accredited level 3 or 4 qualification.
Skills and Experience:
- Background in Programme / Project management
- Extensive experience in leading complex multi-dimensional programmes
- Substantial experience of supplier selection and negotiation of contracts
- Ability to lead, motivate and support voluntary resource, while ensuring the delivery to tight timescales
- Sound technical knowledge of the current operational risk discipline and good practice
- Experience in development and delivery of an educational course from scratch to launch is highly beneficial
Interested applicants should email email@example.com with their expressions of interest and include a current CV by Friday 13th January 2017.