Slides from the member event on 25 September 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:Setting Group Operational Risk Appetite (85 downloads) Scottish ORM Institute (38 downloads)
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘The changing role of the Operational Risk Manager in a changing world’ now available!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
We are delighted to announce that an IOR Special General Meeting and Dinner will be held on Wednesday 4th June...
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- Meld comes out of stealth to manage the chaos of fintech integration May 11, 2022Meld, a fintech startup that provides a single integration layer for managing multiple fintech services, has moved out of stealth on the back of an $8 million seed round that closed in Q2 last year.
- DNA Payments selects Signifyd as exclusive fraud protection partner May 11, 2022Signifyd, the market leader in ecommerce fraud protection, has announced it will be DNA Payments’ exclusive integrated fraud protection technology, signalling Signifyd’s expanding role in serving as the fraud solution provider for future-focused payment service providers.
- Wolters Kluwer ships platform for managing digital Helocs and e-mortgages May 11, 2022Wolters Kluwer Compliance Solutions has launched its OmniVault for Real Estate Finance solution for its banking clients.
- Spades dine-in payment fintech closes $2.5M angel round May 11, 2022There’s no denying that the Middle East is growing fast and its restaurant scene is growing even faster.
- Trade associations put out tender for open source CDM repository May 11, 2022ISDA, the International Capital Market Association (ICMA) and the International Securities Lending Association (ISLA) have announced they are seeking a third-party organization to provide an open-source repository for the Common Domain Model (CDM).