The first IOR event in the US will be taking place on 28th January 2015 in Manhattan, New York and will feature an overview of operational risk practice from around the world, followed by an introduction to the IOR, what it is and what it offers, This will be followed by a presentation on the benefits of establishing a local IOR chapter in the US. Venue still to be confirmed. If you are interested in attending this event, please contact IOR Vice Chair Mike Finlay by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2015 are now available to download for members only.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
With the 13th Annual General Meeting just around the corner, we have some downloadable documents available to our members…
- Sue Bruce, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
New Generation Operational Risk: Europe 2019 will explore the evolving role & scope of oprisk management in today’s dynamic...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Members may now download the presentations from the Scottish IOR 2014 Conference hosted on the 7th November 2014. Click here to...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 21st April 2016 Irish Chapter event – The Virtual Meets The Intangible – now available for...
- Previse turns to Mastercard to speed cross-border payments October 18, 2021Mastercard and Previse today announced the integration of Mastercard Cross-Border Services – a global push payments platform that enables funds to be sent seamlessly, securely and with certainty to any account – into Previse’s InstantPay platform.
- Crown Agents Bank moves to API-led connectivity with MuleSoft October 18, 2021MuleSoft, provider of the world’s #1 integration and API platform, today announced that Crown Agents Bank is using MuleSoft to digitally transform its core payments services and accelerate business growth.
- Dutch digital bank Fibr launches to power SME lending across Europe October 18, 2021FIBR, the connected digital bank, has launched with the sole focus of servicing European SMEs, through combining the stability of a bank with the agility and technology of a fintech.
- N26 raises $900m at $9bn valuation October 18, 2021N26 has raised more than $900 million in a Series E funding round that values the German digital bank at over $9 billion.
- TietoEvry sets out new cloud-first strategy; unveils finance-specific business unit October 18, 2021TietoEVRY is announcing its new strategy to drive customer value and growth through specialization.