The first IOR event in the US will be taking place on 28th January 2015 in Manhattan, New York and will feature an overview of operational risk practice from around the world, followed by an introduction to the IOR, what it is and what it offers, This will be followed by a presentation on the benefits of establishing a local IOR chapter in the US. Venue still to be confirmed. If you are interested in attending this event, please contact IOR Vice Chair Mike Finlay by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
CFP approved slides now available for the New Generation Operational Risk | Regulation, Data, KRIs & Cyber Congress eventZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
CFP’s New Generation Operational Risk series started earlier this year in London and following its success the Congress went and...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides for the 2016 – Irish Chapter Event No. 4 (Qui Absconditus Est Marmite? – BREXIT Whatever Next!) are...
- Standard Bank Group establishes Africa’s first Hedera network node February 24, 2021Standard Bank Group, the largest African bank by assets, has partnered with Hedera Hashgraph, an enterprise-grade distributed public ledger, and joined the Hedera Governing Council.
- AfterPay scores BNPL collaboration deal with Stripe February 24, 2021Australian buy now, pay later giant AfterPay has entered a transformational partnership that will give merchants using Stripe code the opportunity to offer customers the option of installment-based purchases.
- Mastercard and Deutsche Bank deepen collaborations on digital payments February 24, 2021Deutsche Bank and Mastercard are expanding their partnership to jointly develop innovations in the area of digital payments for business clients, thereby enabling companies to offer their products and services to new customer demographics, to develop digital business models and to expand sales channels in Germany and beyond.
- Intuit sues Visa and Mastercard over 'price fixing' February 24, 2021Intuit has filed a federal lawsuit against Mastercard and Visa over 'unlawful' price fixing in interchange and card scheme fee structures.
- Square buys $170 million worth of bitcoin February 24, 2021Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) has posted its results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020 on the Financials section of its Investor Relations website at investors.squareup.com and filed these results with the Securities and Exchange Commission.