Slides from the AGM 2015 event in London are now available to download.IOR 2015 AGM slides (646 downloads)
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides are now available to download by IOR members. Click the link below:
- Rory Poole, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the first three in a series of updated Sound Practice...
BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry Slides now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
- Estonia's Modular bank forms partnership with Nets November 24, 2020Modularbank, the Estonian-founded, next-generation core banking platform, enabling banks and any other companies to quickly roll out tailored financial services to their customers, today announced a strategic partnership with Nets Estonia, a well-established player in the card payment market in the Baltics and part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe.
- UBS introduces credit card made from corn November 24, 2020Swiss bank UBS has replaced plastic with corn for a new environmentally-friendly credit card and also introduced a purely virtual card.
- Startups call for Open Finance to break the dominance of banks November 24, 2020The UK needs to avoid an overly-standardised approach to Open Finance if it wants to break the dominance of banks and empower consumers, says a report from the Coalition for a Digital Economy (Coadec).
- Chainalysis raises $100m November 23, 2020Blockchain analysis company Chainalysis has joined the unicorn club thanks to a $100 million Series C funding round led by Addition.
- Visa closes YellowPepper acquisition November 23, 2020Today, Visa (NYSE: V) announced that it has completed the acquisition of YellowPepper, a fintech pioneer with proprietary technology and partnerships supporting leading financial institutions and startups in Latin America and the Caribbean.