Slides from the AGM 2015 event in London are now available to download.IOR 2015 AGM slides (708 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Date and time of Operational Risk – Insights from the Regulator event changed due to speak availability. Please check...
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Netherlands Chapter event – Emerging Risks, causing a headache? – are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Details of the upcoming Irish Chapter event ‘Unearthing Knowledge in the Sandbox’ are now available here.
- IOR Admin, , From IOR Members, IOR News, 0
Author: Risk.Net The Institute supports its members posting interesting articles on the basis that copyright is acknowledged to be held...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
- Rory Poole, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the following papers: Operational Risk Governance Risk Categorisation Risk and...
- Fintech backer Tiger Global faces massive losses May 12, 2022Tiger Global, one of the biggest venture investors in fintech, has seen losses of about $17 billion as result of this year's tech stock sell-off, erasing about four months of its gains since launch in 2001.
- Brex re-imagines global spend management May 12, 2022Corproate spend management firm Brex is taking its new all-in-one software package Bex Empower global, serving employees from US-based companies in more than 100 countries across card, spend management, and reimbursements.
- Volopay joins Visa's Fintech Fast Track programme May 12, 2022Volopay, a corporate cards and payable management fintech firm backed by Y-Combinator, today announced it has signed a partnership with Visa to be part of Visa’s Fintech Fast Track Program which will significantly expand Volopay’s offering of financial management solutions in the Australian market.
- CellPoint Digital gets ready to Plug and Play May 12, 2022CellPoint Digital a leading global provider of digital commerce and payment solutions, is one of 11 startups that has been accepted into Plug and Play Tech Centre’s Travel accelerator program.
- Vietnam's SHB selects Temenos as core bank provider May 12, 2022Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the cloud banking platform, today announced that Saigon-Hanoi Bank (SHB) has selected Temenos to accelerate its digital transformation.