Following the success of our October event in Manchester, The England and Wales Chapter of the Institute of Operational Risk(IOR) is pleased to invite you to its upcoming event hosted by RBS. The topical theme of the event is ‘The Three Lines of Defence Model & the SMR’.
Sue Bruce, , IOR News, 0
The 2018 PSD Operational Risk Salary Report, in partnership with the Institute of Operational Risk Management, reveals salaries, benefits...
Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Thank you for attending the IOR Scottish Chapter 5th Annual All Day Conference and please find attached the slides...
Victoria Robinson, , Hong Kong Chapter, IOR News, 0
Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) includes the Certificate in Operational Risk (CORM) in its Enhanced Competency Framework for Operational...
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Due to an overwhelming response for the last event, we are organising another workshop to do a deep dive...
- Indigo Agriculture ready to issue first ag carbon credits July 7, 2022Indigo Agriculture announced the completed production of the first crop of verified, registry-issued ag carbon credits generated at scale, which will be formally issued by the Climate Action Reserve in the coming days.
- UNO Digital Bank builds on AWS July 7, 2022Today, Singapore-headquartered financial technology company UNOAsia announced it has built the UNO Digital Bank in the Philippines in less than one year using Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com company.
- FSB sets out performance indicators for progress on boosting cross-border payments July 7, 2022The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has published an interim report on monitoring progress towards the G20 goal of improving cross-border payments.
- Archax taps Metaco to expand institutional digital asset custody offering on IBM Cloud July 7, 2022Archax, a global, regulated, digital asset exchange, brokerage and custodian based in London, has selected METACO, the market-leading provider of digital asset custody and orchestration technology to global financial institutions, to underpin and expand its institutional custody solutions for digital assets.
- Crypto options and futures exchange Thalex raises EUR7.5m July 7, 2022Thalex, a trading platform offering stablecoin-settled crypto options and futures, announced it has closed its Series A funding round of EUR 7.5 million.