Following the success of our October event in Manchester, The England and Wales Chapter of the Institute of Operational Risk(IOR) is pleased to invite you to its upcoming event hosted by RBS. The topical theme of the event is ‘The Three Lines of Defence Model & the SMR’.
CORM is a solid training program that covers the fundamentals of operational risk in a non-complex wayVictoria Robinson, , IOR News, 0
Ellen Appiah CIOR Operational Risk Manager ABN AMRO Bank, The Netherlands We talk to students/members about their experiences of...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 4th of March 2016 presentation of the Senior Managers Regime (Scottish Chapter) now available for members...
- Revolut updates Saving Vault January 17, 2022Revolut, the global financial platform with over 18 million customers, has launched an update to it’s Saving Vault product. Revolut Metal customers in the UK can now earn 0.7% interest (AER) paid daily on their Savings Vaults in GBP.
- BitPay appoints Jim Lester COO January 17, 2022BitPay, the world’s largest provider of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payment services, today announced Jim Lester as the company’s first Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- JPMorgan Chase to spend $12bn on tech this year January 17, 2022JPMorgan Chase will spend more than $12 billion on technology in 2022, contributing to an eight per cent rise in expenses that could hurt the bank's profitability targets.
- Stripe scores e-commerce deal with carmaker Ford January 17, 2022Ford Motor Company and Stripe have signed a five-year agreement to scale the automaker’s e-commerce capabilities faster and to deliver an always-on experience for Ford and Lincoln customers.
- Skilling raises EUR10m January 17, 2022Skilling, a global provider of online investment and trading services, announces that it has closed its largest funding round to date bringing in €10 million in capital and €15 million in the past 18 months from seasoned Scandinavian investors.