Following the success of our October event in Manchester, The England and Wales Chapter of the Institute of Operational Risk(IOR) is pleased to invite you to its upcoming event hosted by RBS. The topical theme of the event is ‘The Three Lines of Defence Model & the SMR’.
- Emran Uddin, , IOR News, Publications, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the latest in a series of Sound Practice Guides (SPGs)...
- Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk’s England and Wales Chapter is pleased to invite you to a breakfast session on...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Regulatory Talk : SSM is not a “big bang” of banking supervision By Anja Kraus COLOGNE, 05.16.2014 . If the...
- IOR Admin, , From IOR Members, IOR News, 0
Author: Risk.Net The Institute supports its members posting interesting articles on the basis that copyright is acknowledged to be held...
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- New VC focuses on humanities, social sciences and technology September 17, 2021Hannah Leach, Partner at Houghton Street Ventures Co-Founder Venture ESG, explains how their tie-up with the LSE and focus on ESG will help enable start-ups.
- Challengers yesterday, competitors today, and leaders tomorrow: The rise of the fintech September 17, 2021Register for our upcoming webinar with Capgemini, on Tuesday 2 November 2021 at 15:00 GMT as industry experts discuss the importance of leveraging customer data, risk management and governance capabilities.
- VTB Bank investigate use of blockchain for shipment of steel products September 17, 2021VTB Bank and PJSC Severstal have developed a new scenario for the unified industry register of quality certificates for metal products. The initiative will make it possible to speed up the shipment of metal products, as well as to carry it out without reference to banking days, including weekends and holidays.
- Australians show strong appetite for BNPL, according to survey September 17, 2021A survey conducted by Marqeta has shown that three in four Australians have increased their use of buy now pay later (BNPL) products during the pandemic, making them the global leader in BNPL adoption when compared the UK and US.
- JP Morgan's UK digital bank ready for launch September 17, 2021JP Morgan is set to open the virtual doors to its long-awaited UK digital retail bank next week.