Following the success of our October event in Manchester, The England and Wales Chapter of the Institute of Operational Risk(IOR) is pleased to invite you to its upcoming event hosted by RBS. The topical theme of the event is ‘The Three Lines of Defence Model & the SMR’.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk is delighted to endorse InsuranceERM’s 4th annual Insurance Risk & Capital conference, taking place...
Details of the event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’ are now available!Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’...
- MoneyGram extends Visa debit card deposit service across Europe January 22, 2021MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers, today announced the expansion of its Visa debit card deposit service across Europe.
- Fiserv closes Ondot acquisition January 22, 2021Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology solutions, today announced the completion of its acquisition of Ondot Systems, Inc.
- Capco names James Arnett managing partner, Apac January 22, 2021Capco, the global management and technology consultancy, has named James Arnett as Managing Partner for the APAC region with responsibility for managing the firm’s business across Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Nasdaq appoints Jeremy Skule chief strategy officer January 22, 2021Today, Nasdaq (NDAQ) announced Jeremy Skule has been appointed to the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer.
- Irish bank payments app JV hits competition watchdog roadblock January 22, 2021Ireland's competition watchdog has rejected a plan by four of the country's biggest banks to create a joint payments app, but says it is willing to "further engage" on the issue.