Slides for the IOR event ‘Workshop on Developing and Implementing Effective Operational Risk Appetite Framework’ are now available to download for IOR Members.Workshop on Developing and Implementing Effective Operational Risk Appetite Framework Slides (336 downloads)
Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Risk management as a value driver? By Stefan Hirschmann COLOGNE, 16.05.2104 In general, head office staff are seen only as...
Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Due to an overwhelming response for the last event, we are organising another workshop to do a deep dive...
Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Full details of the June 30th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – GLASGOW‘ now available here.
Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 21st April 2016 Irish Chapter event – The Virtual Meets The Intangible – now available for...
Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk is delighted to endorse InsuranceERM’s 4th annual Insurance Risk & Capital conference, taking place...
IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Basel Committee published on Thursday 7th December the final version of its Standardised Approach (SA) methodology which will...
Sue Bruce, , IOR News, 0
The 2018 PSD Operational Risk Salary Report, in partnership with the Institute of Operational Risk Management, reveals salaries, benefits...
- Fime lab recives accreditation from Visa for POS and tap-to-phone testing October 1, 2020Payments testing and consultancy expert, FIME has been qualified to deliver Visa Contactless Payment Specifications (VCPS) Level 2 terminal testing at its San Jose lab.
- Standard Chartered delivers banking-as-a-service proposition to Sociolla October 1, 2020Standard Chartered Bank announced its partnership with Sociolla through nexus, its “Banking as a Service” solution.
- BT signs seven-year contract with TP Icap October 1, 2020BT today announced a seven-year contract with TP ICAP, a leading provider of market infrastructure.
- Non-bank lenders set to challenge primacy of incumbent institutions in post-Covid economy October 1, 2020The primary role of a traditional bank providing financing and capital is set to be challenged further in a post COVID-19 world by non-banks, according PwC’s report, “Securing your tomorrow, today – T
- EURO1/STEP1 ISO 20022 migration delayed to align with T2-T2S timetable October 1, 2020In a confidential letter sent to the participants of EURO1 large value payments and the STEP1 platform Wednesday, EBA Clearing announced delays to testing and live implementation dates.