Slides for the IOR event ‘Workshop on Developing and Implementing Effective Operational Risk Appetite Framework’ are now available to download for IOR Members.Workshop on Developing and Implementing Effective Operational Risk Appetite Framework Slides (365 downloads)
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Members may now download the presentations from the Scottish IOR 2014 Conference hosted on the 7th November 2014. Click here to...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Publications, 0
Systemic Operational Risk: Theory, Case Studies and Regulation by Dr. Patrick McConnell Systemic operational risk means operational risks that...
- Previse turns to Mastercard to speed cross-border payments October 18, 2021Mastercard and Previse today announced the integration of Mastercard Cross-Border Services – a global push payments platform that enables funds to be sent seamlessly, securely and with certainty to any account – into Previse’s InstantPay platform.
- Crown Agents Bank moves to API-led connectivity with MuleSoft October 18, 2021MuleSoft, provider of the world’s #1 integration and API platform, today announced that Crown Agents Bank is using MuleSoft to digitally transform its core payments services and accelerate business growth.
- Dutch digital bank Fibr launches to power SME lending across Europe October 18, 2021FIBR, the connected digital bank, has launched with the sole focus of servicing European SMEs, through combining the stability of a bank with the agility and technology of a fintech.
- N26 raises $900m at $9bn valuation October 18, 2021N26 has raised more than $900 million in a Series E funding round that values the German digital bank at over $9 billion.
- TietoEvry sets out new cloud-first strategy; unveils finance-specific business unit October 18, 2021TietoEVRY is announcing its new strategy to drive customer value and growth through specialization.