Slides for the IOR event ‘Workshop on Developing and Implementing Effective Operational Risk Appetite Framework’ are now available to download for IOR Members.Workshop on Developing and Implementing Effective Operational Risk Appetite Framework Slides (556 downloads)
Share this0 likes
The Value in Operational Risk Management (England and Wales) Slides Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 20 October 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
IOR releases the latest Sound Practice Guide for Operational ResilienceEmran Uddin, , IOR News, Publications, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the latest in a series of Sound Practice Guides (SPGs)...
European Innovation Council Fund set to be fully operationalLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Commission has taken a major step in the restructuring of the European Innovation Council (EIC) Fund with the...
CIR Risk Management Awards 2016 – DEADLINE EXTENDEDZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR members are encouraged to enter the Risk Management Awards 2016 NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 27TH JULY 2016! ...
Senior Managers Regime (Scottish Chapter) Slides Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 4th of March 2016 presentation of the Senior Managers Regime (Scottish Chapter) now available for members...
Win a FREE registration for the 2nd New Generation Operational Risk eventZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk have successfully negotiated one free pass to New Generation Operational Risk 2016. To enter...
CIR Risk Management Awards 2017Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to once again partner with the CIR Risk Management Awards 2017. Both Corporate and Individual...
CORM – Test your knowledgeBarry Disley, , IOR News, 0
CORM – Test your knowledge How well do you understand operational risk? Think you could answer 10 quick questions...
Finextra Research Headlines
- UK market participants sees risks in move to T+1 March 24, 2023As the US prepares to shorten the settlement cycle, market participants in the UK are expressing concern about potential operational, technological and cost hurdles, warns a report from Torstone Technology.
- Swift hails results of blockchain pilot for corporate actions data March 24, 2023Interbank co-operative Swift has successfully completed its blockchain-based corporate actions pilot, describing it as a "compelling solution".
- KlariVis and CLA team on enterprise data initiative for community banks March 23, 2023Today, CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP), the eighth largest professional services firm in the United States, and KlariVis, a visually interactive dashboard and analytics solution for the financial services industry, announced a new nationwide strategic relationship to support community banks and their ability to strategically leverage data.
- FedChoice Federal Credit Union live on MeridianLink Insight March 23, 2023MeridianLink, Inc. (NYSE: MLNK), a leading provider of modern software platforms for financial institutions and consumer reporting agencies, today announced that FedChoice Federal Credit Union is live on MeridianLink® Insight, the business intelligence component of the company’s multi-product platform, MeridianLink® One.
- Block shares tank on attack from short seller Hindenburg March 23, 2023Shares in Block plunged by as much as 20% on Thursday after short seller Hindenburg Research set its sights on Jack Dorsey's payments firm, accusing it of facilitating fraud and "wildly" overstating Cash App users.