Welcome to this edition of the Newsletter of the Institute of Operational Risk. This publication is designed to help keep members and non-members informed of developments within the industry and also within the IOR itself. If you would like further information about any of the issues raised in this newsletter, or have any suggestions about how we can improve the content or design, please do not hesitate to contact the Editorial team at the following address: email@example.com.IOR Newsletter - Aug 2017 (373 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The slides from Mike Finlay’s 19th January 2015 Risk Categorisation Masterclass presentation in London are now available for download.
Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk: Ian Philpot, VP Senior Risk Specialist at Bank of America Merrill LynchRory Poole, , IOR News, military, operational risk, veterans, 0
Risk in Focus: Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk Ian Philpot Vice President Senior Risk Specialist at Bank...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Members may now download slides from the event April 2017 – HSBC IOR Risk Culture Breakfast Briefing:- Download the...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event which has been arranged specifically to coincide...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Date and time of Operational Risk – Insights from the Regulator event changed due to speak availability. Please check...
- VTB & Rostelecom’s Big Data platform completes MPC testing July 23, 2021Specialists from VTB and Rostelecom’s ‘Big Data Platform’ joint venture have tested a new, confidential computing technology called Multi-Partial Computations (MPC).
- Blockchain-based commercial payments firm Paystand raises $50m July 23, 2021Blockchain-enabled commercial payments outfit Paystand has raised $50 million in a Series C round of funding led by NewView Capital.
- India and Nigeria push ahead with CBDC plans July 23, 2021India and Nigeria, two of the world's largest emerging economies, are ramping up their plans to launch central bank digital currencies.
- Nationwide joins $5 million round in charitable giving startup Percent July 23, 2021Nationwide Building Society has doubled down on its interest in charitable donation startup Percent, joining in a $5 million venture round led by Morpheus Ventures.
- Klarna buys German shopping app Stocard July 23, 2021Flush from a recent $639 million mega-raise, BNPL giant Klarna has reportedly splashed €113 million on German discount shopping app Stocard.