Welcome to this edition of the Newsletter of the Institute of Operational Risk. This publication is designed to help keep members and non-members informed of developments within the industry and also within the IOR itself. If you would like further information about any of the issues raised in this newsletter, or have any suggestions about how we can improve the content or design, please do not hesitate to contact the Editorial team at the following address: email@example.com.IOR Newsletter - Aug 2017 (351 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event that has been arranged in conjunction with...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Scottish Chapter of the IOR held it’s 1st Annual Conference on Friday 28th October 2011 at Glasgow Caledonian...
- Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS) funding for the Institute of Operational Risk (IOR) Certificate in Operational Risk Management...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Members may now download the presentations from the Scottish IOR 2014 Conference hosted on the 7th November 2014. Click here to...
- Deutsche Bank in talks to sell Postbank IT unit October 22, 2020Deutsche bank is reportedly in talks with Tats Consultancy Services over the sale of its Postbank IT systems unit and the transfer of 1400 staff to the Indian conglomerate.
- Varengold Bank shares status of Institutional Investment & Fintech Funding October 22, 2020Alison Harwood, Head of London Branch, Varengold Bank, speaks to FinextraTV about the type of companies institutional investors are looking for and what makes a great relationship, the immediate impact of Covid-19 on institutional investment, the status of funding the fintech community, and whether institutional investors are more cautious and considered in who they lend […]
- Sopra Steria falls victim to ransomware attack October 22, 2020European IT services group Sopra Steria is battling a suspected ransomware attack on its network.
- PayRay bank opens up for business in Latvia October 22, 2020PayRay Bank has continued its planned expansion and has started operations in Latvia.
- Which? calls for post-Brexit rule change to protect victims of APP fraud October 22, 2020Consumer group Which? is urging the UK Government to introduce a post-Brexit rule change that would force banks to reimburse victims of authorised push payment fraud.