Welcome to this edition of the Newsletter of the Institute of Operational Risk. This publication is designed to help keep members and non-members informed of developments within the industry and also within the IOR itself. If you would like further information about any of the issues raised in this newsletter, or have any suggestions about how we can improve the content or design, please do not hesitate to contact the Editorial team at the following address: email@example.com.IOR Newsletter - Aug 2017 (573 downloads)
- Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
Paul Saunders, CMIRM, founding owner/Managing Director of GDFM Consulting has been appointed as the new Chair of the IRM’s Operational...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Details of the upcoming Irish Chapter event ‘Unearthing Knowledge in the Sandbox’ are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2016 are now available to download for all visitors.
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides are now available to download by IOR members. Click the link below:
- Crosswell hands in Open Banking report February 1, 2023As she signs off as trustee of the Open Banking Implementation Entity, Charlotte Crosswell has hit out at the lack of long-term vision to move beyond the current environment to a "Smart Data" economy.
- Central Bank of Ireland warns payment firms about governance deficiencies February 1, 2023Ireland's central bank has fired a shot across the bows of payment and e-money firms after finding "significant deficiencies" in the governance, risk management and control frameworks of some in the sector.
- Papara reaches 15 million users and gears up for international expansion February 1, 2023Papara, the market-leading Turkish fintech, today announces that it has hit 15 million users – making it one of Europe’s biggest neobanks.
- HSBC hiring for digital asset and tokenisation jobs February 1, 2023The cryptocurrency sector may have been in the doldrums in recent months, but global banking giant HSBC is still looking to boost its expertise in the area, advertising for senior digital assets and tokenisation staffers.
- Moov Financial raises $45m January 31, 2023Moov Financial announces a $45 million Series B round of funding. The round was led by Commerce Ventures with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, Bain Capital Ventures (BCV), Visa, and Sorenson Ventures.