The latest newsletter from the Institute of Operational Risk is now available to download. Highlights include a summary of the recent IOR Annual General Meeting, notification of the launch of our new Sound Practice Guidance paper on Risk Culture, and the appointment of a new Fellow. If you have any comments or feedback about the newsletter, please feel free to contact the Editorial team. We hope you enjoy reading the latest issue.IOR Newsletter December 2013 (1891 downloads)
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Scottish Chapter of the IOR held it’s 1st Annual Conference on Friday 28th October 2011 at Glasgow Caledonian...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2016 are now available to download for all visitors.
- Rory Poole, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the first three in a series of updated Sound Practice...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Again this year, the IOR is supporting the Risk Management Awards. As a result of our involvement, there are...
- Yobota unveils brand management capabilities on core banking platform October 28, 2020Yobota has unveiled new brand management capabilities to enable brands and products to be launched at speed.
- NatWest introduces 48-hour gambling block feature on debit cards October 28, 2020Last year, NatWest introduced a unique partnership with gambling charity GamCare to provide support, advice and treatment for gamblers and their loved ones experiencing harm. This included the option to block credit cards allowing customers to take control of their spending and block all transactions linked to gambling.
- Early Warning completes Zelle integration with The Clearing House RTP network October 28, 2020Early Warning Services, LLC. (EWS), the owner and operator of the Zelle Network®, and The Clearing House (TCH), the operator of the RTP network, today announced that financial institutions (FIs) can now settle Zelle payments over the RTP network, the real-time payment system in the United States.
- BSI sets new standards for sustainable investments October 28, 2020BSI, in its role as the UK National Standards Body, has today published the first specification for responsible and sustainable investment management.
- Orient Capital utilises ‘Proxymity ID’ for first shareholder analysis October 28, 2020Orient Capital, the global leader in share ownership analysis and identification, market intelligence, investor communication and shareholder management technology, has initiated two client projects by incorporating the ‘Proxymity ID’ technology into its existing and robust analytical processing systems.