The latest newsletter from the Institute of Operational Risk is now available to download. Highlights include a summary of the recent IOR Annual General Meeting, notification of the launch of our new Sound Practice Guidance paper on Risk Culture, and the appointment of a new Fellow. If you have any comments or feedback about the newsletter, please feel free to contact the Editorial team. We hope you enjoy reading the latest issue.IOR Newsletter December 2013 (1924 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Following the success of our October event in Manchester, The England and Wales Chapter of the Institute of Operational...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The proposals outlined by the Vickers Commission are unlikely to prevent future financial crises, according to the Institute of...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
We are delighted to announce that an IOR Special General Meeting and Dinner will be held on Wednesday 4th June...
- Genesis launches code building tool and an education programme October 21, 2021Genesis, the low-code/no-code platform built for financial markets, today announced the beta launch of Genesis Studio, a full-stack no-code builder tool, along with the Genesis Academy pilot education program, as part of its newest platform updates.
- Cboe and MSCI expand relationship October 21, 2021Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a leading provider of global market infrastructure and tradable products, and MSCI Inc., a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community, today announced they have signed a licensing agreement that extends and broadens their strategic relationship.
- Bond Financial Technologies expands into embedded credit October 21, 2021Bond Financial Technologies, Inc., the leading enterprise-grade platform for embedded finance, announces the availability of its latest product, Bond Embedded Credit. Current and new customers can now build and launch personalized credit products with a single integration, including underwriting, risk management, servicing, and compliance.
- DeFi platform EQIFI launches crypto Mastercard October 21, 2021EQIFI, the decentralized finance (DeFi) platform for lending, borrowing, and investing for ETH, stablecoins, and select fiat currencies, has today announced the launch of its global, secure, crypto Mastercards.
- US consumer watchdog probes Big Tech's use of payment data October 21, 2021The US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has ordered Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google to hand over information on their payment system plans so that it can see how they gather and use customer data.