The latest newsletter from the Institute of Operational Risk is now available to download. Highlights include a summary of the recent IOR Annual General Meeting, notification of the launch of our new Sound Practice Guidance paper on Risk Culture, and the appointment of a new Fellow. If you have any comments or feedback about the newsletter, please feel free to contact the Editorial team. We hope you enjoy reading the latest issue.IOR Newsletter December 2013 (2157 downloads)
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Scottish Chapter of the IOR held it’s 1st Annual Conference on Friday 28th October 2011 at Glasgow Caledonian...
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and challenges within non-financial risk.Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and...
- IOR Admin, , From IOR Members, IOR News, 0
Author: Risk.Net The Institute supports its members posting interesting articles on the basis that copyright is acknowledged to be held...
Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk: Ian Philpot, VP Senior Risk Specialist at Bank of America Merrill LynchRory Poole, , IOR News, military, operational risk, veterans, 0
Risk in Focus: Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk Ian Philpot Vice President Senior Risk Specialist at Bank...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 4th of March 2016 presentation of the Senior Managers Regime (Scottish Chapter) now available for members...
- Crosswell hands in Open Banking report February 1, 2023As she signs off as trustee of the Open Banking Implementation Entity, Charlotte Crosswell has hit out at the lack of long-term vision to move beyond the current environment to a "Smart Data" economy.
- Central Bank of Ireland warns payment firms about governance deficiencies February 1, 2023Ireland's central bank has fired a shot across the bows of payment and e-money firms after finding "significant deficiencies" in the governance, risk management and control frameworks of some in the sector.
- Papara reaches 15 million users and gears up for international expansion February 1, 2023Papara, the market-leading Turkish fintech, today announces that it has hit 15 million users – making it one of Europe’s biggest neobanks.
- HSBC hiring for digital asset and tokenisation jobs February 1, 2023The cryptocurrency sector may have been in the doldrums in recent months, but global banking giant HSBC is still looking to boost its expertise in the area, advertising for senior digital assets and tokenisation staffers.
- Moov Financial raises $45m January 31, 2023Moov Financial announces a $45 million Series B round of funding. The round was led by Commerce Ventures with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, Bain Capital Ventures (BCV), Visa, and Sorenson Ventures.