The December 2015 5th edition of the IOR Dutch Chapter newsletter is now available for download below.IOR Newsletter 5th Edition - Dutch Chapter (663 downloads)
- Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk’s England and Wales Chapter is pleased to invite you to a breakfast session on...
- Rory Poole, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the following papers: Operational Risk Governance Risk Categorisation Risk and...
- Zaq Mughal, , German Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the German Chapter event ’12th IOR Operational Risk Quant Workshop’ are now available to view here.
- Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
About the book Threats to an organization’s operations, such as fraud, IT disruption or poorly designed products, could result...
- Crosswell hands in Open Banking report February 1, 2023As she signs off as trustee of the Open Banking Implementation Entity, Charlotte Crosswell has hit out at the lack of long-term vision to move beyond the current environment to a "Smart Data" economy.
- Central Bank of Ireland warns payment firms about governance deficiencies February 1, 2023Ireland's central bank has fired a shot across the bows of payment and e-money firms after finding "significant deficiencies" in the governance, risk management and control frameworks of some in the sector.
- Papara reaches 15 million users and gears up for international expansion February 1, 2023Papara, the market-leading Turkish fintech, today announces that it has hit 15 million users – making it one of Europe’s biggest neobanks.
- HSBC hiring for digital asset and tokenisation jobs February 1, 2023The cryptocurrency sector may have been in the doldrums in recent months, but global banking giant HSBC is still looking to boost its expertise in the area, advertising for senior digital assets and tokenisation staffers.
- Moov Financial raises $45m January 31, 2023Moov Financial announces a $45 million Series B round of funding. The round was led by Commerce Ventures with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, Bain Capital Ventures (BCV), Visa, and Sorenson Ventures.