Welcome to this edition of the Newsletter of the Institute of Operational Risk. This publication is designed to help keep members and non-members informed of developments within the industry and also within the IOR itself. If you would like further information about any of the issues raised in this newsletter, or have any suggestions about how we can improve the content or design, please do not hesitate to contact the Editorial team at the following address: email@example.com.IOR Newsletter - December 2017 (398 downloads)
Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk: Ian Philpot, VP Senior Risk Specialist at Bank of America Merrill LynchRory Poole, , IOR News, military, operational risk, veterans, 0
Risk in Focus: Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk Ian Philpot Vice President Senior Risk Specialist at Bank...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk is delighted to endorse InsuranceERM’s 4th annual Insurance Risk & Capital conference, taking place...
- Numbrs raises CHF27m January 21, 2021After a tough, Covid-19-hit, 2020, Zurich-based account aggregation app Numbrs says it managed to secure CHF27 million in funding for the year, in large part thanks to investment from a firm owned by one of its co-founders.
- ONS gets its hands on UK debit and credit card transaction data January 21, 2021The Bank of England will for the first time provide the UK's Office for National Statistic (ONS) with credit and debit card transaction data to better inform decison-makers about how people have been spending their money.
- Oasis Pro Markets gets approval for ATS January 20, 2021Oasis Pro Markets (“Oasis”), a regulated broker-dealer, announced today that it recently received approval from FINRA and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) for its Digital Security Alternative Trading System (“ATS”).
- FusionIQ builds robo platform for Ultimus January 20, 2021FusionIQ, a leading investment research and technology provider, today announced an alliance with Ultimus Fund Solutions® to deliver an industry-leading digital advisory and self-directed user experience for nearly 200 investment management firms on Ultimus’ investment platform.
- BCU signs for Glia Digital Member Service platform January 20, 2021Glia, a leading Digital Customer Service provider, announced today that Vernon Hills, Ill.-based BCU has selected its Digital Member Service platform to enhance how it serves members in a digital-first world.