The May 2016 6th edition of the IOR Dutch Chapter newsletter is now available for download below.IOR Newsletter 6th Edition - Dutch Chapter (545 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides for the 2016 – Irish Chapter Event No. 4 (Qui Absconditus Est Marmite? – BREXIT Whatever Next!) are...
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Regulatory Talk : SSM is not a “big bang” of banking supervision By Anja Kraus COLOGNE, 05.16.2014 . If the...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The IOR are offering members a 30% discount on Michael Grimwade’s new publication Managing Operational Risk. Click here for...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Thank you for attending the IOR Scottish Chapter 5th Annual All Day Conference and please find attached the slides...
- Deluxe to acquire First American Payment Systems April 22, 2021Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Business Technology™ company, today announced an agreement to acquire First American Payment Systems (“First American”) for $960 million in cash, subject to customary adjustments.
- PayTabs and Visa to bring tap-to-phone tech to Mena April 22, 2021PayTabs, MENA's award-winning payment solutions powerhouse, today announced the launch of their PayTabs Touch product, globally known as Tap to Phone - a contactless merchant payment acceptance solution.
- Splitit intrdocuces payment gateway for installment payments April 22, 2021Splitit, a global payment technology company (ASX:SPT), today announced the availability of Splitit Plus, a new service enabling merchants of all sizes to offer payment installments to their customers in minutes.
- Gemini now supports Apple Pay and Google Pay April 22, 2021We are thrilled to announce that Gemini users around the world can now purchase crypto with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Retirement guidance tool Guiide raises funding April 22, 2021Scottish fintech Guiide has raised further investment as it looks to help provide more help to individuals to achieve better retirement outcomes