Welcome to this edition of the Newsletter of the Institute of Operational Risk. This publication is designed to help keep members and non-members informed of developments within the industry and also within the IOR itself. If you would like further information about any of the issues raised in this newsletter, or have any suggestions about how we can improve the content or design, please do not hesitate to contact the Editorial team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.IOR Newsletter October 2017 (355 downloads)
BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry Slides now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Nigeria Chapter, 0
Slides from the BVN Enabling the tracking and reporting of fraudsters in the Nigerian Banking Industry presentation are now available for...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
There is no ideal risk culture. By Stefan Hirschmann COLOGNE, 16.05.2104. The buzzword of the hour is: risk culture....
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Basel Committee published on Thursday 7th December the final version of its Standardised Approach (SA) methodology which will...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event that has been arranged in conjunction with...
- Bahrain's Batelco taps i2c for payments app December 3, 2021I2C Inc., a leading provider of digital payment and banking technology, today announced its partnership with BEYON Money, the mobile super app launched by Batelco Financial Services, which is the fintech arm of Bahrain’s leading digital solutions and telecommunications provider.
- BillFront rebrands as Vane December 3, 2021Fintech company BillFront today announces it has secured €50 million in a multi-currency asset-backed financing from Fasanara Capital and adopted a new name: Vane.
- Debt collectors can now slide into Americans' DMs December 3, 2021The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has introduced rules that allow debt collectors to email, text and direct message people on social media to seek payments for unpaid debts.
- Facebook Messenger tests Split Payments feature December 3, 2021Facebook Messenger is testing a feature called Split Payments that lets users share the cost of bills and expenses from within a group chat.
- Ritholtz Wealth Management and WisdomTree launch diversified crypto index December 3, 2021Ritholtz Wealth Management (RWM) and WisdomTree (NASDAQ:WETF) today announced the launch of the RWM WisdomTree Crypto Index designed to provide retail investors, via a financial advisor, access and diversified exposure to cryptoassets.