Welcome to this edition of the Newsletter of the Institute of Operational Risk. This publication is designed to help keep members and non-members informed of developments within the industry and also within the IOR itself. If you would like further information about any of the issues raised in this newsletter, or have any suggestions about how we can improve the content or design, please do not hesitate to contact the Editorial team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.IOR Newsletter October 2017 (339 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Details of the upcoming Irish Chapter event ‘Unearthing Knowledge in the Sandbox’ are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Details of the upcoming IOR Nigeria Chapter Annual Conference 2016 are now available here.
- Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk’s England and Wales Chapter is pleased to invite you to a breakfast session on...
- Stripe buys card authentication outfit Bouncer May 14, 2021Stripe, a global technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet, announced today it has acquired Bouncer, a company building card authentication technology to reduce fraud during online transactions.
- Square unveils develop tools May 14, 2021Today, at Square’s fifth annual partner and developer conference, Square Unboxed, the company announced three new developer tools, including early access of the long-awaited Snippets API for Square Online.
- US Bank and Plaid take Open Finance to the next level May 14, 2021A collaboration between U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the U.S. and Plaid, the digital finance innovator with more than 11,000 financial institutions in its network, brings enhanced simplicity, transparency, and security to U.S. Bank customers who want to connect their accounts to third-party apps.
- US banks to pilot credit for people with no credit score - WSJ May 14, 2021Several big American banks, including JPMorgan Chase, are signed up for a government-backed pilot using alternative data to get credit to people with low or no credit scores, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- PayPal acquires Happy Returns May 14, 2021We started Happy Returns nearly six years ago with the mission of making returns beautiful for shoppers, retailers, and the planet.