Welcome to this edition of the Newsletter of the Institute of Operational Risk. This publication is designed to help keep members and non-members informed of developments within the industry and also within the IOR itself. If you would like further information about any of the issues raised in this newsletter, or have any suggestions about how we can improve the content or design, please do not hesitate to contact the Editorial team at the following address: email@example.com.IOR Newsletter October 2017 (328 downloads)
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Members may now download slides from the event April 2017 – HSBC IOR Risk Culture Breakfast Briefing:- Download the...
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 20 October 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of he Scottish Chapter event – ‘IOR Scottish Chapter 6th Annual Conference – Operational Resilience – What does...
- MoneyGram extends Visa debit card deposit service across Europe January 22, 2021MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers, today announced the expansion of its Visa debit card deposit service across Europe.
- Fiserv closes Ondot acquisition January 22, 2021Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology solutions, today announced the completion of its acquisition of Ondot Systems, Inc.
- Capco names James Arnett managing partner, Apac January 22, 2021Capco, the global management and technology consultancy, has named James Arnett as Managing Partner for the APAC region with responsibility for managing the firm’s business across Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Nasdaq appoints Jeremy Skule chief strategy officer January 22, 2021Today, Nasdaq (NDAQ) announced Jeremy Skule has been appointed to the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer.
- Irish bank payments app JV hits competition watchdog roadblock January 22, 2021Ireland's competition watchdog has rejected a plan by four of the country's biggest banks to create a joint payments app, but says it is willing to "further engage" on the issue.