Welcome to this edition of the Newsletter of the Institute of Operational Risk. This publication is designed to help keep members and non-members informed of developments within the industry and also within the IOR itself. If you would like further information about any of the issues raised in this newsletter, or have any suggestions about how we can improve the content or design, please do not hesitate to contact the Editorial team at the following address: email@example.com.IOR Newsletter October 2017 (378 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
In aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis it is clearly appropriate for regulatory authorities to revisit the effectiveness of...
CORM is a solid training program that covers the fundamentals of operational risk in a non-complex wayVictoria Robinson, , IOR News, 0
Ellen Appiah CIOR Operational Risk Manager ABN AMRO Bank, The Netherlands We talk to students/members about their experiences of...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event that has been arranged in conjunction with...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
On 6th October 2014, the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision released a consultative document (BCBS291) on a proposed replacement for...
- BaaS hits the mainstream for US banks - CCG May 20, 2022CCG’s second annual US banking study titled ‘The Banking Battleground 2022: Finding the opportunities,’ has found that US bank executives are showing strong interest in pursuing and offering Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) options.
- Deutsche Bank and FinLync enable real-time treasury for corporates May 20, 2022Deutsche Bank has partnered with fintech firm FinLync to utilise pre-built API integrations and SAP-embedded treasury applications to allow for connection between corporate teams, in real-time.
- Jack Henry and Array to offer personalised credit and financial insights May 20, 2022Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (NASDAQ: JKHY) announced today that Array’s credit management services, identity protection tools, and offers engine will be integrated into the Banno Digital PlatformTM, offering consumers personalized credit and financial insights through their trusted financial institutions.
- CBA presses pause on crypto pilot May 20, 2022Commonwealth Bank of Australia has put on hold plans to offer customers cryptocurrency through its banking app, amid widespread volatility in the crypto markets.
- Online broker FlatexDegiro moves into crypto with Boerse Stuttgart May 20, 2022European broker FlatexDegiro is to provide customers in Germany and Austria with access to trading in major cryptocurrencies through their flatex accounts by the end of the third quarter of 2022.