The latest newsletter from the Institute of Operational Risk is now available to download. Highlights include the announcement of our first corporate members, further details concerning the upcoming Special General Meeting and 10th Anniversary Dinner, news updates from the Chapters, special articles on the subjects of risk culture and on re-equipping ORM for a changing world and much, much more! If you have any comments or feedback about the newsletter, please feel free to contact the Editorial team. We hope you enjoy reading the latest issue.IOR Newsletter - May 2014 (7962 downloads)
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘The changing role of the Operational Risk Manager in a changing world’ now available!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next...
Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Press Release 2014 marks the 10th Anniversary of the Institute of Operational Risk (IOR). In order to celebrate the...
Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides are now available to download by IOR members. Click the link below:
IOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
- Monevo launches personal loan API March 22, 2019Monevo, Europe’s largest personal loan market place and platform, has launched Credit Staq for the U...
- Asset Management: Drive a profitable growth agenda in a context of fee pressure March 22, 2019Tackling profitability challenges in asset management Henri Wajsblat, Anaplan’s Head of Financial S....
- Card issuing outfit Marqeta nears $250m funding round - TechCrunch March 22, 2019Open API card issuing and processing platform Marqeta is closing in on a $250 million Series E round...
- Envestnet agrees PIEtech acquisition March 22, 2019Envestnet (NYSE: ENV), a leading provider of intelligent systems for wealth management and financial...
- FXTM gets Mauritius license March 22, 2019As part of its monumental growth and continued international expansion, FXTM is delighted to share t...