The latest newsletter from the Institute of Operational Risk is now available to download. Highlights include the announcement of our first corporate members, further details concerning the upcoming Special General Meeting and 10th Anniversary Dinner, news updates from the Chapters, special articles on the subjects of risk culture and on re-equipping ORM for a changing world and much, much more! If you have any comments or feedback about the newsletter, please feel free to contact the Editorial team. We hope you enjoy reading the latest issue.IOR Newsletter - May 2014 (8070 downloads)
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Today the IOR has published the fifth paper in the Sound Practice Guidance (SPG) series. Today the Institute of...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Publications, 0
Systemic Operational Risk: Theory, Case Studies and Regulation by Dr. Patrick McConnell Systemic operational risk means operational risks that...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Following the success of our October event in Manchester, The England and Wales Chapter of the Institute of Operational...
- Emran Uddin, , IOR News, Publications, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the latest in a series of Sound Practice Guides (SPGs)...
- Genesis launches code building tool and an education programme October 21, 2021Genesis, the low-code/no-code platform built for financial markets, today announced the beta launch of Genesis Studio, a full-stack no-code builder tool, along with the Genesis Academy pilot education program, as part of its newest platform updates.
- Cboe and MSCI expand relationship October 21, 2021Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a leading provider of global market infrastructure and tradable products, and MSCI Inc., a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community, today announced they have signed a licensing agreement that extends and broadens their strategic relationship.
- Bond Financial Technologies expands into embedded credit October 21, 2021Bond Financial Technologies, Inc., the leading enterprise-grade platform for embedded finance, announces the availability of its latest product, Bond Embedded Credit. Current and new customers can now build and launch personalized credit products with a single integration, including underwriting, risk management, servicing, and compliance.
- DeFi platform EQIFI launches crypto Mastercard October 21, 2021EQIFI, the decentralized finance (DeFi) platform for lending, borrowing, and investing for ETH, stablecoins, and select fiat currencies, has today announced the launch of its global, secure, crypto Mastercards.
- US consumer watchdog probes Big Tech's use of payment data October 21, 2021The US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has ordered Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google to hand over information on their payment system plans so that it can see how they gather and use customer data.