The latest newsletter from the Institute of Operational Risk is now available to download. Highlights include the announcement of our first corporate members, further details concerning the upcoming Special General Meeting and 10th Anniversary Dinner, news updates from the Chapters, special articles on the subjects of risk culture and on re-equipping ORM for a changing world and much, much more! If you have any comments or feedback about the newsletter, please feel free to contact the Editorial team. We hope you enjoy reading the latest issue.IOR Newsletter - May 2014 (8048 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Netherlands Chapter event – Emerging Risks, causing a headache? – are now available here.
Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk: Ian Philpot, VP Senior Risk Specialist at Bank of America Merrill LynchRory Poole, , IOR News, military, operational risk, veterans, 0
Risk in Focus: Transitioning from the military into Operational Risk Ian Philpot Vice President Senior Risk Specialist at Bank...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The proposals outlined by the Vickers Commission are unlikely to prevent future financial crises, according to the Institute of...
- Standard Bank Group establishes Africa’s first Hedera network node February 24, 2021Standard Bank Group, the largest African bank by assets, has partnered with Hedera Hashgraph, an enterprise-grade distributed public ledger, and joined the Hedera Governing Council.
- AfterPay scores BNPL collaboration deal with Stripe February 24, 2021Australian buy now, pay later giant AfterPay has entered a transformational partnership that will give merchants using Stripe code the opportunity to offer customers the option of installment-based purchases.
- Mastercard and Deutsche Bank deepen collaborations on digital payments February 24, 2021Deutsche Bank and Mastercard are expanding their partnership to jointly develop innovations in the area of digital payments for business clients, thereby enabling companies to offer their products and services to new customer demographics, to develop digital business models and to expand sales channels in Germany and beyond.
- Intuit sues Visa and Mastercard over 'price fixing' February 24, 2021Intuit has filed a federal lawsuit against Mastercard and Visa over 'unlawful' price fixing in interchange and card scheme fee structures.
- Square buys $170 million worth of bitcoin February 24, 2021Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) has posted its results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020 on the Financials section of its Investor Relations website at investors.squareup.com and filed these results with the Securities and Exchange Commission.