The slides from Mike Finlay’s 19th January 2015 Risk Categorisation Masterclass presentation in London are now available for download.Mike Finlay's Risk Categorisation Masterclass (1596 downloads)
Share this0 likes
European Innovation Council Fund set to be fully operationalLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Commission has taken a major step in the restructuring of the European Innovation Council (EIC) Fund with the...
Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event details now availableIOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
Special Book Offer for IOR Members until 31st July 2016Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Publications, 0
Systemic Operational Risk: Theory, Case Studies and Regulation by Dr. Patrick McConnell Systemic operational risk means operational risks that...
Slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2015 are now available to downloadZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2015 are now available to download for members only.
Operational Risk Insights | CFP’s New Generation Operational Risk 2015IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk and the Centre For Financial Professionals would like to invite you to read CFP’s...
Updated Sound Practice Guidance Documents available nowRory Poole, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the following papers: Operational Risk Governance Risk Categorisation Risk and...
New Sound Practice Guides AvailableRory Poole, , IOR News, Publications, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk is delighted to announce the release of the following papers (available on this site...
Risk Appetite, breakfast seminar presentations now availableLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 23 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
Finextra Research Headlines
- Ceres Global: 'Freedom!' is cry of top sustainable investment leaders March 24, 2023Ceres Global 2023 is the annual gathering of the Boston-based non-profit that partners with leaders in the capital markets industry to promote sustainability.
- Binance resumes spot trading after glitch March 24, 2023Cryptocurrency exchange Binance says it is back up and running after it was forced to suspended all spot trading on its platform due to a bug.
- Accenture to cut 19,000 employees as corporate spending wanes March 24, 2023Accenture has announced it will cut 19,000 jobs, 2.5% of its workforce, over the next 18 months. This follows a number of cutbacks in the finance and fintech sector amid a slowdown in IT spending.
- TikTok faces intense scrutiny from US Congress March 24, 2023US Congress grilled TikTok CEO, Shou Zi Chew, when he appeared before Congress yesterday, as the company faces increasing calls for a US ban.
- The advantages of behavioural biometrics March 24, 2023Speaking at Trust:Live 2023, Chief Architect of LexisNexis® BehavioSec™, Neil Costigan and LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Director of Market Planning, Fraud & Identity, Rob Woods, discuss why behavioural biometrics are important in building digital trust with online users and how this technology is evolving to meet emerging online threats.