Details of the Netherlands Chapter event – Emerging Risks, causing a headache? – are now available here.
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘The changing role of the Operational Risk Manager in a changing world’ now available!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2015 are now available to download for members only.
- Nuvei to buy gaming payments firm Mazooma April 16, 2021Nuvei Corporation (“Nuvei” or the “Company”) (TSX: NVEI and NVEI.U), the global payment technology partner of thriving brands, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Mazooma Technical Services Inc. (“Mazooma”), a U.S. focused gaming and sports wagering payment technology provider for approximately $56 million plus additional consideration subject to the achievement […]
- Earnest names David Green CEO April 16, 2021Earnest, a leading financial technology and education finance company, today announced the appointment of David Green as chief executive officer. Susan Ehrlich, CEO since 2018, has retired from the company to focus on board service.
- Grid Dynamics ships AI-based chatbot for mobile banking apps April 16, 2021Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GDYN) (“Grid Dynamics”), a global provider of digital transformation consulting and development services, has launched a powerful new digital banking assistant solution.
- A bright future for Open APIs April 16, 2021Alfonso Navío, EMEA FSI Business Strategist, RedHat, speaks on FinextraTV about what makes a successful Open API strategy, some of the common mistakes FIs are making in this space, and how APIs will be developed and used in the future.
- NatWest relaunches enterprise programme with focus on fast-growing scale-ups April 16, 2021Following the publication of its Springboard to Recovery report, NatWest has today relaunched its Enterprise programme to boost its support for scale-up businesses, as well as climate, fintech, and B-Corp focussed businesses.