Details of the Netherlands Chapter event – Emerging Risks, causing a headache? – are now available here.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides are now available to download by IOR members. Click the link below:
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Publications, 0
Systemic Operational Risk: Theory, Case Studies and Regulation by Dr. Patrick McConnell Systemic operational risk means operational risks that...
- Sue Bruce, , IOR News, 0
The 2018 PSD Operational Risk Salary Report, in partnership with the Institute of Operational Risk Management, reveals salaries, benefits...
CFP approved slides now available for the New Generation Operational Risk | Regulation, Data, KRIs & Cyber Congress eventZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
CFP’s New Generation Operational Risk series started earlier this year in London and following its success the Congress went and...
- Mastercard and GrainChain collaborate to record the commodity supply chain October 29, 2020Today, Mastercard announced a collaboration with GrainChain, a technology company that enables supply chain visibility, empowering suppliers and farmers while reducing risks to buyers and banks in the United States, Mexico and Central America.
- Lithuanian Government gives green light to the Centre of Excellence in Anti-Money Laundering October 29, 2020Yesterday, a unique public-private cooperation project initiated by the Bank of Lithuania was given a green light, when the Lithuanian government approved the establishment of the Centre of Excellence in Anti-Money Laundering.
- Former Amazon exec Ossama Soliman joins TrueLayern as chief product officer October 29, 2020TrueLayer, the leading technology company building financial infrastructure that’s open to any business, anywhere in the world, today announced that former Amazon executive and American Express Product Leader, Ossama Soliman, has joined the firm as its first Chief Product Officer (CPO).
- Smart Engines provides Alfa Bank Kazakhstan with tech fordigital onboarding and online payments October 29, 2020Alfa Bank Kazakhstan integrated recognition of Kazakhstan passport and ID card as well as all the types of bank cards into its mobile application.
- Covid-19 delays Strong Customer Authentication in travel with 66% of firms not ready for deadline October 29, 2020The way online payments are made in Europe will enter a new era from 31st December 2020 as the Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) requirements of the Payments Services Directive II come into force.