Details of the Netherlands Chapter event – Emerging Risks, causing a headache? – are now available here.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
This letter is the response from the Institute of Operational Risk (IOR)1 to the PRA’s Consultation Paper CP12/17. The...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Date and time of Operational Risk – Insights from the Regulator event changed due to speak availability. Please check...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Scottish Chapter of the IOR held it’s 1st Annual Conference on Friday 28th October 2011 at Glasgow Caledonian...
- MoneyGram extends Visa debit card deposit service across Europe January 22, 2021MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers, today announced the expansion of its Visa debit card deposit service across Europe.
- Fiserv closes Ondot acquisition January 22, 2021Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology solutions, today announced the completion of its acquisition of Ondot Systems, Inc.
- Capco names James Arnett managing partner, Apac January 22, 2021Capco, the global management and technology consultancy, has named James Arnett as Managing Partner for the APAC region with responsibility for managing the firm’s business across Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Nasdaq appoints Jeremy Skule chief strategy officer January 22, 2021Today, Nasdaq (NDAQ) announced Jeremy Skule has been appointed to the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer.
- Irish bank payments app JV hits competition watchdog roadblock January 22, 2021Ireland's competition watchdog has rejected a plan by four of the country's biggest banks to create a joint payments app, but says it is willing to "further engage" on the issue.