Following certification of courses at the university of East London, the IOR is now pleased to announce certification of a suite of OR qualifications at Glasgow Caledonia university – please see the IOR Education+Certification pages on the website for details. In addition, the IOR has certified its first distance-learning course, at the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment. The outline and analysis of all these courses will help members decide on how best to study so as to further their career. The IOR will continue this process of certification, as well as continuing to advise interested parties on prospective educational qualifications in OR.
Details of the event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’ are now available!Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘An evening of discussion and learning for all ORM professionals in the Netherlands’...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The proposals outlined by the Vickers Commission are unlikely to prevent future financial crises, according to the Institute of...
- Deluxe to acquire First American Payment Systems April 22, 2021Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Business Technology™ company, today announced an agreement to acquire First American Payment Systems (“First American”) for $960 million in cash, subject to customary adjustments.
- PayTabs and Visa to bring tap-to-phone tech to Mena April 22, 2021PayTabs, MENA's award-winning payment solutions powerhouse, today announced the launch of their PayTabs Touch product, globally known as Tap to Phone - a contactless merchant payment acceptance solution.
- Splitit intrdocuces payment gateway for installment payments April 22, 2021Splitit, a global payment technology company (ASX:SPT), today announced the availability of Splitit Plus, a new service enabling merchants of all sizes to offer payment installments to their customers in minutes.
- Gemini now supports Apple Pay and Google Pay April 22, 2021We are thrilled to announce that Gemini users around the world can now purchase crypto with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Retirement guidance tool Guiide raises funding April 22, 2021Scottish fintech Guiide has raised further investment as it looks to help provide more help to individuals to achieve better retirement outcomes