Following certification of courses at the university of East London, the IOR is now pleased to announce certification of a suite of OR qualifications at Glasgow Caledonia university – please see the IOR Education+Certification pages on the website for details. In addition, the IOR has certified its first distance-learning course, at the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment. The outline and analysis of all these courses will help members decide on how best to study so as to further their career. The IOR will continue this process of certification, as well as continuing to advise interested parties on prospective educational qualifications in OR.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the June 29th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – EDINBURGH‘ now available here.
Details of RiskMinds Insurance Event ‘The Largest Event For Risk Management In The Insurance Industry’ Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
RiskMinds Insurance is the most comprehensive conference for risk management in the insurance industry, addressing the full spectrum of...
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘The changing role of the Operational Risk Manager in a changing world’ now available!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next...
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides for the 2016 – Irish Chapter Event No. 4 (Qui Absconditus Est Marmite? – BREXIT Whatever Next!) are...
- Yobota unveils brand management capabilities on core banking platform October 28, 2020Yobota has unveiled new brand management capabilities to enable brands and products to be launched at speed.
- NatWest introduces 48-hour gambling block feature on debit cards October 28, 2020Last year, NatWest introduced a unique partnership with gambling charity GamCare to provide support, advice and treatment for gamblers and their loved ones experiencing harm. This included the option to block credit cards allowing customers to take control of their spending and block all transactions linked to gambling.
- Early Warning completes Zelle integration with The Clearing House RTP network October 28, 2020Early Warning Services, LLC. (EWS), the owner and operator of the Zelle Network®, and The Clearing House (TCH), the operator of the RTP network, today announced that financial institutions (FIs) can now settle Zelle payments over the RTP network, the real-time payment system in the United States.
- BSI sets new standards for sustainable investments October 28, 2020BSI, in its role as the UK National Standards Body, has today published the first specification for responsible and sustainable investment management.
- Orient Capital utilises ‘Proxymity ID’ for first shareholder analysis October 28, 2020Orient Capital, the global leader in share ownership analysis and identification, market intelligence, investor communication and shareholder management technology, has initiated two client projects by incorporating the ‘Proxymity ID’ technology into its existing and robust analytical processing systems.