Following certification of courses at the university of East London, the IOR is now pleased to announce certification of a suite of OR qualifications at Glasgow Caledonia university – please see the IOR Education+Certification pages on the website for details. In addition, the IOR has certified its first distance-learning course, at the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment. The outline and analysis of all these courses will help members decide on how best to study so as to further their career. The IOR will continue this process of certification, as well as continuing to advise interested parties on prospective educational qualifications in OR.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event which has been arranged specifically to coincide...
- Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS) funding for the Institute of Operational Risk (IOR) Certificate in Operational Risk Management...
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
CORM is a solid training program that covers the fundamentals of operational risk in a non-complex wayVictoria Robinson, , IOR News, 0
Ellen Appiah CIOR Operational Risk Manager ABN AMRO Bank, The Netherlands We talk to students/members about their experiences of...
- Crosswell hands in Open Banking report February 1, 2023As she signs off as trustee of the Open Banking Implementation Entity, Charlotte Crosswell has hit out at the lack of long-term vision to move beyond the current environment to a "Smart Data" economy.
- Central Bank of Ireland warns payment firms about governance deficiencies February 1, 2023Ireland's central bank has fired a shot across the bows of payment and e-money firms after finding "significant deficiencies" in the governance, risk management and control frameworks of some in the sector.
- Papara reaches 15 million users and gears up for international expansion February 1, 2023Papara, the market-leading Turkish fintech, today announces that it has hit 15 million users – making it one of Europe’s biggest neobanks.
- HSBC hiring for digital asset and tokenisation jobs February 1, 2023The cryptocurrency sector may have been in the doldrums in recent months, but global banking giant HSBC is still looking to boost its expertise in the area, advertising for senior digital assets and tokenisation staffers.
- Moov Financial raises $45m January 31, 2023Moov Financial announces a $45 million Series B round of funding. The round was led by Commerce Ventures with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, Bain Capital Ventures (BCV), Visa, and Sorenson Ventures.