Following certification of courses at the university of East London, the IOR is now pleased to announce certification of a suite of OR qualifications at Glasgow Caledonia university – please see the IOR Education+Certification pages on the website for details. In addition, the IOR has certified its first distance-learning course, at the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment. The outline and analysis of all these courses will help members decide on how best to study so as to further their career. The IOR will continue this process of certification, as well as continuing to advise interested parties on prospective educational qualifications in OR.
- Sue Bruce, , IOR News, 0
The 2018 PSD Operational Risk Salary Report, in partnership with the Institute of Operational Risk Management, reveals salaries, benefits...
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Scottish Chapter of the IOR held it’s 1st Annual Conference on Friday 28th October 2011 at Glasgow Caledonian...
- Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS) funding for the Institute of Operational Risk (IOR) Certificate in Operational Risk Management...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
This letter is the response from the Institute of Operational Risk (IOR)1 to the PRA’s Consultation Paper CP12/17. The...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 20 October 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
- QR code payments firm Matera makes US move December 9, 2022Matera, maker of world-class instant payment and QR code technology for financial institutions, today announced its move into the U.S. with new headquarters in San Francisco.
- ESW and Computop extend partnership to new markets December 9, 2022Computop, a leading global payment service provider, and ESW, the world’s leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) ecommerce company, announced today that the companies have extended their strategic partnership in several key global markets.
- CZ v SBF: crypto titans in Twitter spat December 9, 2022Changpeng Zhao and Sam Bankman-Fried are squabbling on Twitter, with the Binance boss calling the former FTX chief a "fraudster" and "unhinged".
- Edinburgh Reforms: UK government announces widespread transformation for financial sector December 9, 2022The Chancellor of Exchequer Jeremy Hunt has announced The Edinburgh Reforms, a set of developments to catalyse competition and growth in the UK FS sector, that includes moves on a CBDC and the move to Net Zero.
- 2023 predictions: Citi forecasts weakest annual global economic growth in 40 years December 9, 2022A recent Citi Global Wealth Investments (CGWI) report has predicted the weakest annual global economic growth in forty years, outside of the global financial crisis and pandemic shutdowns.