On 6th October 2014, the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision released a consultative document (BCBS291) on a proposed replacement for the BIA and TSA/ASA approaches towards the calculation of operational risk capital and interested parties were invited to provide written comments. The official IOR response (and others) can be accessed via the following link:http://www.bis.org/publ/bcbs291/comments.htm
- Zaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The slides from Mike Finlay’s 19th January 2015 Risk Categorisation Masterclass presentation in London are now available for download.
- Emran Uddin, , IOR News, Publications, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the latest in a series of Sound Practice Guides (SPGs)...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Risk management as a value driver? By Stefan Hirschmann COLOGNE, 16.05.2104 In general, head office staff are seen only as...
Details of the ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ London event, are now availableZaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
Full details of the July 12th event ‘2nd Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry’ in...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 20 October 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
- Westpac to build new institutional platform with 10x Banking May 18, 2022Westpac has commenced work on a new transactional platform for institutional clients and is looking to UK-based technology provider 10x Banking to provide the core technology.
- Upfin raises €50 for early-stage Nordic fintech fund May 18, 2022Upfin, a new VC dedicated to supporting the Nordic fintech community, has raised €30 million to invest in early-stage startups across the region.
- Former PayPal execs deploy $158 million fintech venture fund May 18, 2022Founded by a trio of former Paypal executives, Inifinity Ventures has raised £158 million for its inaugural early-stage fintech venture fund.
- Apple Tap to Pay spotted in the wild May 18, 2022Apple's new Tap to Pay on iPhone feature has been spotted in the wild at the Apple Park Visitor Center in Cupertino, California.
- NatWest mulls SME online lender project May 17, 2022NatWest is contemplating the launch of an online lender for small businesses, in concert with Warburg Pincus, according to Bloomberg.