Slides from the member event on 23 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:Operational Risk Appetite & KRI's - IOR, June 2015 (30 downloads) Aligning Risk Appetite and Key Risk Indicators (120 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The slides from Mike Finlay’s 19th January 2015 Risk Categorisation Masterclass presentation in London are now available for download.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
In aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis it is clearly appropriate for regulatory authorities to revisit the effectiveness of...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Full details of the June 30th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – GLASGOW‘ now available here.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Again this year, the IOR is supporting the Risk Management Awards. As a result of our involvement, there are...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
- Australia's eftpos to set up Hedera Hashgraph node for micropayments January 28, 2021Australia's eftpos is to join the Hedera Governing Council after successfully conducting tests to determine the feasibility of a digital Australian dollar stablecoin for micropayments.
- Paystone raises funds to fuel growth January 28, 2021Canada's Paystone has raised C$69 million in equity investment and debt financing from Canadian Business Growth Fund (CBGF) and National Bank of Canada.
- Dozens inks Open Banking deal with Bud January 28, 2021UK challenger banking app Dozens has enlisted Open Banking outfit Bud to let prospective customers access some of its services without having to fully sign up.
- PNC to buy payment gateway provider Tempus Technologies January 27, 2021PNC Bank N.A. today announced it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire Tempus Technologies, Inc., a leading payment gateway provider that delivers secure and innovative payment-processing solutions for businesses of all sizes.
- Trustco Bank picks Fiserv for digital platform January 27, 2021New York-based Trustco Bank (NASDAQ:TRST) is seeing new levels of digital adoption and engagement following the launch of an enhanced digital banking platform from Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology solutions.