Slides from the member event on 23 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:Operational Risk Appetite & KRI's - IOR, June 2015 (39 downloads) Aligning Risk Appetite and Key Risk Indicators (124 downloads)
- Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
About 50 members and guests joined the England and Wales chapter’s Operational Risk Appetite breakfast seminar on 19 March,...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event that has been arranged in conjunction with...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Regulatory Talk : SSM is not a “big bang” of banking supervision By Anja Kraus COLOGNE, 05.16.2014 . If the...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Scottish Chapter of the IOR held it’s 1st Annual Conference on Friday 28th October 2011 at Glasgow Caledonian...
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘The changing role of the Operational Risk Manager in a changing world’ now available!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next...
- Income launches funding round August 5, 2021Tallinn based fintech startup Income has launched a seed funding round by signing lead investor Tolaram Fintech, part of Tolaram, a Singapore-based enterprise with investments in consumer products, fintech, and infrastructure and over USD 1.2 billion in annual revenues.
- Red River Bank picks Teslar Software loan origination platform August 5, 2021Teslar Software, provider of portfolio management tools that aggregate and automate lending and deposit operations for community financial institutions, announced today that Red River Bank has selected their end-to-end loan origination platform, allowing the bank to streamline and automate the lending process for all types of loans.
- Clearwater Analytics names Souvik Das CTO August 5, 2021Clearwater Analytics, the leading SaaS solution for investment accounting, reporting, and analytics, announced today that it has named Souvik Das as Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- Bradesco Bank Florida to implement Genesis low-code tech August 5, 2021Genesis, the low-code no-code platform built for financial markets, has been appointed by Banco Bradesco (following the acquisition of BAC Florida Bank), Brazil’s second largest bank by total assets, to drive digital transformation across the bank’s business lines.
- World Bank's IFC invests $10m in FintechOS to boost financial inclusion August 5, 2021IFC — a member of the World Bank Group — has invested $10 million in FintechOS, backing the European startup's low-code approach as a way to boost financial inclusion around the world.