Slides from the member event on 23 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:Operational Risk Appetite & KRI's - IOR, June 2015 (32 downloads) Aligning Risk Appetite and Key Risk Indicators (122 downloads)
- Victoria Robinson, , Hong Kong Chapter, IOR News, 0
Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) includes the Certificate in Operational Risk (CORM) in its Enhanced Competency Framework for Operational...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Members of the IOR may now download the latest edition of the SPG series, Risk Control Self-Assessement. Summary The...
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Slides from the member event on 20 October 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:
- Standard Bank Group establishes Africa’s first Hedera network node February 24, 2021Standard Bank Group, the largest African bank by assets, has partnered with Hedera Hashgraph, an enterprise-grade distributed public ledger, and joined the Hedera Governing Council.
- AfterPay scores BNPL collaboration deal with Stripe February 24, 2021Australian buy now, pay later giant AfterPay has entered a transformational partnership that will give merchants using Stripe code the opportunity to offer customers the option of installment-based purchases.
- Mastercard and Deutsche Bank deepen collaborations on digital payments February 24, 2021Deutsche Bank and Mastercard are expanding their partnership to jointly develop innovations in the area of digital payments for business clients, thereby enabling companies to offer their products and services to new customer demographics, to develop digital business models and to expand sales channels in Germany and beyond.
- Intuit sues Visa and Mastercard over 'price fixing' February 24, 2021Intuit has filed a federal lawsuit against Mastercard and Visa over 'unlawful' price fixing in interchange and card scheme fee structures.
- Square buys $170 million worth of bitcoin February 24, 2021Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) has posted its results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020 on the Financials section of its Investor Relations website at investors.squareup.com and filed these results with the Securities and Exchange Commission.