Slides from the member event on 23 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:Operational Risk Appetite & KRI's - IOR, June 2015 (57 downloads) Aligning Risk Appetite and Key Risk Indicators (148 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 21st April 2016 Irish Chapter event – The Virtual Meets The Intangible – now available for...
- Zaq Mughal, , German Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the German Chapter event ’12th IOR Operational Risk Quant Workshop’ are now available to view here.
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the June 29th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – EDINBURGH‘ now available here.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The proposals outlined by the Vickers Commission are unlikely to prevent future financial crises, according to the Institute of...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Members may now download the presentations from the Scottish IOR 2014 Conference hosted on the 7th November 2014. Click here to...
- BaaS hits the mainstream for US banks - CCG May 20, 2022CCG’s second annual US banking study titled ‘The Banking Battleground 2022: Finding the opportunities,’ has found that US bank executives are showing strong interest in pursuing and offering Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) options.
- Deutsche Bank and FinLync enable real-time treasury for corporates May 20, 2022Deutsche Bank has partnered with fintech firm FinLync to utilise pre-built API integrations and SAP-embedded treasury applications to allow for connection between corporate teams, in real-time.
- Jack Henry and Array to offer personalised credit and financial insights May 20, 2022Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (NASDAQ: JKHY) announced today that Array’s credit management services, identity protection tools, and offers engine will be integrated into the Banno Digital PlatformTM, offering consumers personalized credit and financial insights through their trusted financial institutions.
- CBA presses pause on crypto pilot May 20, 2022Commonwealth Bank of Australia has put on hold plans to offer customers cryptocurrency through its banking app, amid widespread volatility in the crypto markets.
- Online broker FlatexDegiro moves into crypto with Boerse Stuttgart May 20, 2022European broker FlatexDegiro is to provide customers in Germany and Austria with access to trading in major cryptocurrencies through their flatex accounts by the end of the third quarter of 2022.