Slides from the member event on 23 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:Operational Risk Appetite & KRI's - IOR, June 2015 (118 downloads) Aligning Risk Appetite and Key Risk Indicators (204 downloads)
- Rory Poole, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the following papers: Operational Risk Governance Risk Categorisation Risk and...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2015 are now available to download for members only.
- Zaq Mughal, , German Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the German Chapter event ’12th IOR Operational Risk Quant Workshop’ are now available to view here.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
With the 13th Annual General Meeting just around the corner, we have some downloadable documents available to our members…
CFP approved slides now available for the New Generation Operational Risk | Regulation, Data, KRIs & Cyber Congress eventZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
CFP’s New Generation Operational Risk series started earlier this year in London and following its success the Congress went and...
- QR code payments firm Matera makes US move December 9, 2022Matera, maker of world-class instant payment and QR code technology for financial institutions, today announced its move into the U.S. with new headquarters in San Francisco.
- ESW and Computop extend partnership to new markets December 9, 2022Computop, a leading global payment service provider, and ESW, the world’s leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) ecommerce company, announced today that the companies have extended their strategic partnership in several key global markets.
- CZ v SBF: crypto titans in Twitter spat December 9, 2022Changpeng Zhao and Sam Bankman-Fried are squabbling on Twitter, with the Binance boss calling the former FTX chief a "fraudster" and "unhinged".
- Edinburgh Reforms: UK government announces widespread transformation for financial sector December 9, 2022The Chancellor of Exchequer Jeremy Hunt has announced The Edinburgh Reforms, a set of developments to catalyse competition and growth in the UK FS sector, that includes moves on a CBDC and the move to Net Zero.
- 2023 predictions: Citi forecasts weakest annual global economic growth in 40 years December 9, 2022A recent Citi Global Wealth Investments (CGWI) report has predicted the weakest annual global economic growth in forty years, outside of the global financial crisis and pandemic shutdowns.