Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Again this year, the IOR is supporting the Risk Management Awards. As a result of our involvement, there are...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
In aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis it is clearly appropriate for regulatory authorities to revisit the effectiveness of...
Institute of Risk Management (IRM) publishes Climate Change Risk Management Framework & Guidance one month ahead of COP26Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
This is the first time the IRM has published a guidance report focused solely on climate change for risk...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
The Scottish Chapter of the IOR held it’s 1st Annual Conference on Friday 28th October 2011 at Glasgow Caledonian...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Members may now download the presentations from the Scottish IOR 2014 Conference hosted on the 7th November 2014. Click here to...
- Klarna rolls out hybrid work policy May 12, 2022BNPL giant Klarna is introducing a flexible working policy that lets employees pick between staying at home or going to the office.
- Ebury buys Brex to expand international payments to Brazil May 12, 2022Ebury, the Banco Santander-backed provider of corporate banking services to SMEs that trade internationally, has agreed to buy Bexs in a move that expands its international payments offering to Brazil.
- Starling doubles Cardiff headcount May 12, 2022Starling Bank has doubled the size of its Cardiff office and created hundreds of new jobs in the process.
- Google brings virtual cards to Chrome and Android May 12, 2022Google is working with Visa, Mastercard and American Express to bring virtual cards to Chrome and Android.
- US Bank and LiquidX bid to simplify supply-chain financing May 11, 2022US Bank has teamed up with trade-finance fintech LiquidX to help speed up and simplify supply-chain transactions between suppliers and buyers.