Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
Share this2 likes
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and challenges within non-financial risk.Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Invitation to Participate in the Center for Financial Professionals’ global research survey to assess the management of and current trends and...
IOR Newsletter – June 2017IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Welcome to this edition of the Newsletter of the Institute of Operational Risk. This publication is designed to help...
IOR Release External Loss Events Sound Practice GuidanceLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Today the Institute of Operational Risk has published the sixth in its series of Sound Practice Guidance papers on...
Details of the Irish Chapter event ‘Unearthing Knowledge in the Sandbox’ now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Details of the upcoming Irish Chapter event ‘Unearthing Knowledge in the Sandbox’ are now available here.
Managing Operational Risk – Michael Grimwade discount code extendedZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The IOR are offering members a 30% discount on Michael Grimwade’s new publication Managing Operational Risk. Click here for...
New revision of the Guidance for Risk and Control Self AssessmentIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Please visit our Sound Practice Guidance page: a revised Guidance for Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) has been...
Risk: A Regulators Insight – slides now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Slides from the 20th September 2016 Scottish Chapter event ‘Risk: A Regulators Insight’ are now available to download for members...
Cybersecurity Preparedness Benchmarking ReportLee Evans, , IOR News, 0
With many organisations struggling to adapt to the complicated world of cybersecurity, Berkeley Research Group (BRG) recently conducted a...
Finextra Research Headlines
- UK market participants sees risks in move to T+1 March 24, 2023As the US prepares to shorten the settlement cycle, market participants in the UK are expressing concern about potential operational, technological and cost hurdles, warns a report from Torstone Technology.
- Swift hails results of blockchain pilot for corporate actions data March 24, 2023Interbank co-operative Swift has successfully completed its blockchain-based corporate actions pilot, describing it as a "compelling solution".
- KlariVis and CLA team on enterprise data initiative for community banks March 23, 2023Today, CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP), the eighth largest professional services firm in the United States, and KlariVis, a visually interactive dashboard and analytics solution for the financial services industry, announced a new nationwide strategic relationship to support community banks and their ability to strategically leverage data.
- FedChoice Federal Credit Union live on MeridianLink Insight March 23, 2023MeridianLink, Inc. (NYSE: MLNK), a leading provider of modern software platforms for financial institutions and consumer reporting agencies, today announced that FedChoice Federal Credit Union is live on MeridianLink® Insight, the business intelligence component of the company’s multi-product platform, MeridianLink® One.
- Block shares tank on attack from short seller Hindenburg March 23, 2023Shares in Block plunged by as much as 20% on Thursday after short seller Hindenburg Research set its sights on Jack Dorsey's payments firm, accusing it of facilitating fraud and "wildly" overstating Cash App users.