Slides from the member event on 05 June 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:Scottish Chapter Event (46 downloads)
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk has partnered with the Center for Financial Professionals to conduct an important international survey...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event that has been arranged in conjunction with...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
There is no ideal risk culture. By Stefan Hirschmann COLOGNE, 16.05.2104. The buzzword of the hour is: risk culture....
- Crypto regtech Coinfirm raises $8; appoints Mircea Mihaescu CEO September 17, 2021Coinfirm, a regtech targeting digital currencies and blockchain-based finance, has raised $8 million in funding and appointed industry veteran Mircea Mihaescu as CEO.
- Mastercard and Mourinho offer UK customers the chance to win signed NFT September 17, 2021Mastercard is offering customers the chance to win its first-ever Non-Fungible Token (NFT), created in partnership with global amabassador and soccer coach José Mourinho.
- Crooks hijack bank OTPs to make fraudulent card payments September 17, 2021Hackers managed to hijack one-time passwords (OTPs) sent via SMS by Singapore banks to customers and use them to carry out fraudulent credit card transactions worth a total of S$500,000.
- Curve joins BNPL scramble September 17, 2021All-in-one card fintech Curve has become the second UK firm this week, after Monzo, to launch a buy now, pay later service called Flex.
- Zūm Rails taps Visa to boost security for real-time payments September 16, 2021Zūm Rails, a leader in open-banking and intelligent payment software, today announced a new set of anti-fraud tools to enhance the security of its Instant Deposit feature.