Slides for the 2016 – Irish Chapter Event No. 4 (Qui Absconditus Est Marmite? – BREXIT Whatever Next!) are now available to members for download!2016 - Irish Chapter Event No. 4 (18 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Date and time of Operational Risk – Insights from the Regulator event changed due to speak availability. Please check...
CFP approved slides now available for the New Generation Operational Risk | Regulation, Data, KRIs & Cyber Congress eventZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
CFP’s New Generation Operational Risk series started earlier this year in London and following its success the Congress went and...
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Netherlands Chapter event – Emerging Risks, causing a headache? – are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
Following the success of our October event in Manchester, The England and Wales Chapter of the Institute of Operational...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Members may now download the presentations from the Scottish IOR 2014 Conference hosted on the 7th November 2014. Click here to...
- Deluxe to acquire First American Payment Systems April 22, 2021Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Business Technology™ company, today announced an agreement to acquire First American Payment Systems (“First American”) for $960 million in cash, subject to customary adjustments.
- PayTabs and Visa to bring tap-to-phone tech to Mena April 22, 2021PayTabs, MENA's award-winning payment solutions powerhouse, today announced the launch of their PayTabs Touch product, globally known as Tap to Phone - a contactless merchant payment acceptance solution.
- Splitit intrdocuces payment gateway for installment payments April 22, 2021Splitit, a global payment technology company (ASX:SPT), today announced the availability of Splitit Plus, a new service enabling merchants of all sizes to offer payment installments to their customers in minutes.
- Gemini now supports Apple Pay and Google Pay April 22, 2021We are thrilled to announce that Gemini users around the world can now purchase crypto with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Retirement guidance tool Guiide raises funding April 22, 2021Scottish fintech Guiide has raised further investment as it looks to help provide more help to individuals to achieve better retirement outcomes