Slides from the 2nd December 2016 Nigerian Chapter event ‘IOR Nigeria Chapter – Annual Conference 2016’ are now available for download by members only. To access these documents, login and head here…
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the 6th of June 2017 Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event are now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Dutch chapter Nieuwjaarsborrel: A Network Event are now available here.
Details of the Dutch Chapter event ‘The changing role of the Operational Risk Manager in a changing world’ now available!Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 the Dutch chapter of the Institute for Operational Risk (D-IOR) will hold its next...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Due to an overwhelming response for the last event, we are organising another workshop to do a deep dive...
- Singapore doles out four digital bank licences December 4, 2020The Monetary Authority of Singapore has awarded full virtual banking licences to a Grab-Singtel consortium and tech giant Sea, and digital wholesale bank licences to Ant Group and a coalition comprising Greenland Financial Holdings Group, Linklogis Hong Kong, and Beijing Co-operative Equity Investment Fund Management.
- Absa warns of data leak by rogue employee December 4, 2020South African bank Absa has warned customers that a rogue employee sold on some of their personal data to an external third party.
- BBVA establishes joint venture loans business with Telefónica December 4, 2020BBVA and Telefónica have established a joint venture company to sell loans to consumers and companies in Colombia.
- Digital Transformation 2.0 - Unifying Fraud and Risk Teams Across an Organization December 4, 2020Lukayn Hunsicker, Feedzai VP of Product, speaks about Covid-19 and the acceleration of digital transformation, and how this has impacted risk management. We learn about unifying traditionally disparate functions in traditional organisations, how organisations should rethink their risk strategies and what is needed in the face of increased transaction volume.
- Bank of England called to account over £50 billion in missing banknotes December 4, 2020The Bank of England is coming under pressure from MPs to discover the whereabouts of £50 billion in missing banknotes at a time when cash supply is dwindling on the high street.