The 2016 Policy Handbook is now available to download for IOR members.IOR Policy Handbook (41 downloads)
CORM is a solid training program that covers the fundamentals of operational risk in a non-complex wayVictoria Robinson, , IOR News, 0
Ellen Appiah CIOR Operational Risk Manager ABN AMRO Bank, The Netherlands We talk to students/members about their experiences of...
- New VC focuses on humanities, social sciences and technology September 17, 2021Hannah Leach, Partner at Houghton Street Ventures Co-Founder Venture ESG, explains how their tie-up with the LSE and focus on ESG will help enable start-ups.
- Challengers yesterday, competitors today, and leaders tomorrow: The rise of the fintech September 17, 2021Register for our upcoming webinar with Capgemini, on Tuesday 2 November 2021 at 15:00 GMT as industry experts discuss the importance of leveraging customer data, risk management and governance capabilities.
- VTB Bank investigate use of blockchain for shipment of steel products September 17, 2021VTB Bank and PJSC Severstal have developed a new scenario for the unified industry register of quality certificates for metal products. The initiative will make it possible to speed up the shipment of metal products, as well as to carry it out without reference to banking days, including weekends and holidays.
- Australians show strong appetite for BNPL, according to survey September 17, 2021A survey conducted by Marqeta has shown that three in four Australians have increased their use of buy now pay later (BNPL) products during the pandemic, making them the global leader in BNPL adoption when compared the UK and US.
- JP Morgan's UK digital bank ready for launch September 17, 2021JP Morgan is set to open the virtual doors to its long-awaited UK digital retail bank next week.