Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
About 50 members and guests joined the England and Wales chapter’s Operational Risk Appetite breakfast seminar on 19 March,...
Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Please visit our Sound Practice Guidance page: a revised Operational Risk Governance document has been posted. Risk governance is...
Zaq Mughal, , Dutch Chapter, IOR News, 0
Details of the Netherlands Chapter event – Emerging Risks, causing a headache? – are now available here.
Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of he Scottish Chapter event – ‘IOR Scottish Chapter 6th Annual Conference – Operational Resilience – What does...
Details of RiskMinds Insurance Event ‘The Largest Event For Risk Management In The Insurance Industry’ Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
RiskMinds Insurance is the most comprehensive conference for risk management in the insurance industry, addressing the full spectrum of...
Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR members are encouraged to enter the Risk Management Awards 2016 NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 27TH JULY 2016! ...
- BSO expands into South America with 10 new data centre locations July 14, 2020BSO, the global telecoms operator powering the digital age, has officially entered the South American market, marking another milestone in the company’s fast-paced international expansion and once ag
- TransferWise valuation spikes on stake sale to D1 Capital Partners July 14, 2020D1 Capital Partners has paid $200 million for a four percent stake in TransferWise, raising the company's valuation to $5 billion.
- Square acquires Stitch Labs July 14, 2020We’ve acquired Stitch Labs, an operations management platform for growing commerce brands. Stitch Labs has a strong background in building key tools for businesses such as inventory and order manageme
- Backbase expands Australia and NZ presence July 14, 2020Digital banking software provider, Backbase, has today announced the launch of its new offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
- NAB signs five-year multi-cloud deal with Microsoft July 14, 2020National Australia Bank has signed a five-year deal with Microsoft to co-design, develop and invest in the bank's multi-cloud strategy, porting 1000 of its 2600 apps to Azure as the primary cloud.