Details of RiskMinds Insurance Event ‘The Largest Event For Risk Management In The Insurance Industry’ Now AvailableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
RiskMinds Insurance is the most comprehensive conference for risk management in the insurance industry, addressing the full spectrum of...
- IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Again this year, the IOR is supporting the Risk Management Awards. As a result of our involvement, there are...
- Barry Disley, , IOR News, 0
About the book Threats to an organization’s operations, such as fraud, IT disruption or poorly designed products, could result...
- Rory Poole, , IOR News, 0
The IOR is delighted to announce the release of the following papers: Operational Risk Governance Risk Categorisation Risk and...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2016 are now available to download for all visitors.
- ECB delays launch of unified collateral management platform December 2, 2022The European Central Bank has set back the scheduled launch date of its new collateral management system from 20 November 2023 to April 2004.
- Tonik acquires TendoPay, enters employee benefits market December 2, 2022Tonik Financial Pte. Ltd. (Tonik), the parent company of Tonik Digital Bank, Inc. in the Philippines, has entered into a landmark agreement with Tendo Payment Solutions Pte. Ltd. (Tendo) to acquire its Philippine business, operating under the brand name "TendoPay".
- Nomura selects Quantifi to support model building by structured credit team December 2, 2022Quantifi, a provider of risk, analytics and trading solutions, today announced it has been selected by Nomura Holdings (“Nomura”) to support its structured credit team.
- Teampay raises $47 million December 2, 2022Teampay, the all-in-one-purchasing platform, today announced it raised $47 million in Series B funding led by existing investor Fin Venture Capital.
- Fintechs savaged over Covid loan fraud December 2, 2022A US select committee investigating fraud in the country's pandemic relief programme has savaged fintech companies for "recklessly" handing out loans to dubious applicants.