Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides now availableIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Best Practices in Assessment of Risks slides are now available to download by IOR members. Click the link below:
Slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2016 are now available to downloadZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2016 are now available to download for all visitors.
Global Perspectives on Operational Risk Management and PracticeIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
At the recent OpRisk Europe conference, The Institute of Operational Risk and Centre for Financial Professionals launched a survey...
Details of the Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – GLASGOW now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Full details of the June 30th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – GLASGOW‘ now available here.
Details of the Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – Senior Managers Regime now availableZaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
IOR Scottish Chapter is pleased to announce details of the above event which has been arranged specifically to coincide...
IOR publishes Key Risk Indicators GuidanceIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk has published a Key Risk Indicators Sound Practice Guidance paper to address the lack...
Risk Management Award 2017 – Approach of Entry DeadlineIOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
Again this year, the IOR is supporting the Risk Management Awards. As a result of our involvement, there are...
Operational Risk Insights | CFP’s New Generation Operational Risk 2015IOR Admin, , IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk and the Centre For Financial Professionals would like to invite you to read CFP’s...
Finextra Research Headlines
- Goldman Sachs fintech boss Stephanie Cohen takes leave of absence June 9, 2023The boss of Goldman Sachs' recently created "Platform Solutions" fintech unit, Stephanie Cohen, is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Binance.US suspends dollar deposits June 9, 2023Days after the SEC sued it, the US arm of Binance says it is suspending dollar deposits and that its banking partners are preparing to pause dollar withdrawal channels.
- British Business Bank names Chantal Geall hief risk officer June 9, 2023The British Business Bank has appointed Chantal Geall as its new Chief Risk Officer (CRO), effective from September 2023. Chantal Geall joins the British Business Bank from Lumon Pay, a private equity-backed firm that provides payment services and foreign exchange to private individuals, small businesses and institutions.
- Starling CEO Boden stepped down following investor row - FT June 9, 2023Anne Boden stepped down as CEO of Starling last month after clashing with investors over a sharp drop in the challenger's valuation, according to the Financial Times.
- Starling introduces virtual cards for joint current accounts June 9, 2023Starling Bank is introducing virtual cards for Joint Current Account customers, after a successful roll-out to Personal Current Accounts in December 2022. Joint Current Account holders can now use virtual cards to double down on their budgeting skills, keep track of joint subscriptions and spend with even more security.