Slides from the member event on 20 October 2015 may now be dowloaded by members here:The Value in Operational Risk Management (95 downloads)
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The slides from the AGM Chairman’s Address 2015 are now available to download for members only.
- Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk’s England and Wales Chapter is pleased to invite you to a breakfast session on...
- Sue Bruce, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
New Generation Operational Risk: Europe 2019 will explore the evolving role & scope of oprisk management in today’s dynamic...
- Estonia's Modular bank forms partnership with Nets November 24, 2020Modularbank, the Estonian-founded, next-generation core banking platform, enabling banks and any other companies to quickly roll out tailored financial services to their customers, today announced a strategic partnership with Nets Estonia, a well-established player in the card payment market in the Baltics and part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe.
- UBS introduces credit card made from corn November 24, 2020Swiss bank UBS has replaced plastic with corn for a new environmentally-friendly credit card and also introduced a purely virtual card.
- Startups call for Open Finance to break the dominance of banks November 24, 2020The UK needs to avoid an overly-standardised approach to Open Finance if it wants to break the dominance of banks and empower consumers, says a report from the Coalition for a Digital Economy (Coadec).
- Chainalysis raises $100m November 23, 2020Blockchain analysis company Chainalysis has joined the unicorn club thanks to a $100 million Series C funding round led by Addition.
- Visa closes YellowPepper acquisition November 23, 2020Today, Visa (NYSE: V) announced that it has completed the acquisition of YellowPepper, a fintech pioneer with proprietary technology and partnerships supporting leading financial institutions and startups in Latin America and the Caribbean.