The Institute of Operational Risk have successfully negotiated one free pass to New Generation Operational Risk 2016. To enter the raffle please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and intentions no later than Friday 8 January and the successful member will be contacted no later than the Tuesday 12 January.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Details of the June 29th event ‘Scottish Chapter Breakfast Event – EDINBURGH‘ now available here.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
The IOR are offering members a 30% discount on Michael Grimwade’s new publication Managing Operational Risk. Click here for...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Today the IOR has published the fifth paper in the Sound Practice Guidance (SPG) series. Today the Institute of...
- Deluxe to acquire First American Payment Systems April 22, 2021Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Business Technology™ company, today announced an agreement to acquire First American Payment Systems (“First American”) for $960 million in cash, subject to customary adjustments.
- PayTabs and Visa to bring tap-to-phone tech to Mena April 22, 2021PayTabs, MENA's award-winning payment solutions powerhouse, today announced the launch of their PayTabs Touch product, globally known as Tap to Phone - a contactless merchant payment acceptance solution.
- Splitit intrdocuces payment gateway for installment payments April 22, 2021Splitit, a global payment technology company (ASX:SPT), today announced the availability of Splitit Plus, a new service enabling merchants of all sizes to offer payment installments to their customers in minutes.
- Gemini now supports Apple Pay and Google Pay April 22, 2021We are thrilled to announce that Gemini users around the world can now purchase crypto with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Retirement guidance tool Guiide raises funding April 22, 2021Scottish fintech Guiide has raised further investment as it looks to help provide more help to individuals to achieve better retirement outcomes