The Institute of Operational Risk have successfully negotiated one free pass to New Generation Operational Risk 2016. To enter the raffle please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and intentions no later than Friday 8 January and the successful member will be contacted no later than the Tuesday 12 January.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Date and time of Operational Risk – Insights from the Regulator event changed due to speak availability. Please check...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Members may now download slides from the event April 2017 – HSBC IOR Risk Culture Breakfast Briefing:- Download the...
- N26 names Dropbox's Gormley COO September 28, 2020Berlin-based mobile bank N26 has appointed Dropbox executive Adrienne Gormley chief operating officer and ex-Adidas human resources SVP Diana Styles chief people officer.
- JPMorgan Chase rolls out digital hub, tools to protect businesses against fraud September 28, 2020Access to reliable online security has never been more critical for businesses today. In fact, 81% of business owners experienced payments fraud last year, according to a recent survey by J.P. Morgan
- Nymbus names Jeffery Kendall CEO September 28, 2020Nymbus, a leading provider of banking technology solutions, today announced the Board of Directors has appointed Jeffery Kendall to serve as the company’s Chief Executive Officer, effective October 1,
- Chainalysis opens new offices in Tokyo and Singapore September 28, 2020Chainalysis, the blockchain analysis company, today announced the opening of two new offices in Tokyo and Singapore, doubling down on the company’s commitment to fully supporting local cryptocurrency
- Mobey Forum sets up payments experts group September 28, 2020Mobey Forum, the global industry association empowering banks and financial institutions (FIs) to shape the future of digital financial services, today announces the launch of the Payments Expert Grou