The Institute of Operational Risk have successfully negotiated one free pass to New Generation Operational Risk 2016. To enter the raffle please email email@example.com with your contact details and intentions no later than Friday 8 January and the successful member will be contacted no later than the Tuesday 12 January.
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Today the Institute of Operational Risk has published the sixth in its series of Sound Practice Guidance papers on...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides for the 2016 – Irish Chapter Event No. 4 (Qui Absconditus Est Marmite? – BREXIT Whatever Next!) are...
- Genesis launches code building tool and an education programme October 21, 2021Genesis, the low-code/no-code platform built for financial markets, today announced the beta launch of Genesis Studio, a full-stack no-code builder tool, along with the Genesis Academy pilot education program, as part of its newest platform updates.
- Cboe and MSCI expand relationship October 21, 2021Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a leading provider of global market infrastructure and tradable products, and MSCI Inc., a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community, today announced they have signed a licensing agreement that extends and broadens their strategic relationship.
- Bond Financial Technologies expands into embedded credit October 21, 2021Bond Financial Technologies, Inc., the leading enterprise-grade platform for embedded finance, announces the availability of its latest product, Bond Embedded Credit. Current and new customers can now build and launch personalized credit products with a single integration, including underwriting, risk management, servicing, and compliance.
- DeFi platform EQIFI launches crypto Mastercard October 21, 2021EQIFI, the decentralized finance (DeFi) platform for lending, borrowing, and investing for ETH, stablecoins, and select fiat currencies, has today announced the launch of its global, secure, crypto Mastercards.
- US consumer watchdog probes Big Tech's use of payment data October 21, 2021The US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has ordered Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google to hand over information on their payment system plans so that it can see how they gather and use customer data.