The Institute of Operational Risk have successfully negotiated one free pass to New Generation Operational Risk 2016. To enter the raffle please email email@example.com with your contact details and intentions no later than Friday 8 January and the successful member will be contacted no later than the Tuesday 12 January.
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Irish Chapter, 0
Slides for the 2016 – Irish Chapter Event No. 4 (Qui Absconditus Est Marmite? – BREXIT Whatever Next!) are...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, 0
Members may now download slides from the event April 2017 – HSBC IOR Risk Culture Breakfast Briefing:- Download the...
- Lee Evans, , England and Wales Chapter, IOR News, 0
The Institute of Operational Risk’s England and Wales Chapter is pleased to invite you to a breakfast session on...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, 0
In aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis it is clearly appropriate for regulatory authorities to revisit the effectiveness of...
- Lee Evans, , IOR News, Scottish Chapter, 0
Members may now download the presentations from the Scottish IOR 2014 Conference hosted on the 7th November 2014. Click here to...
- Crosswell hands in Open Banking report February 1, 2023As she signs off as trustee of the Open Banking Implementation Entity, Charlotte Crosswell has hit out at the lack of long-term vision to move beyond the current environment to a "Smart Data" economy.
- Central Bank of Ireland warns payment firms about governance deficiencies February 1, 2023Ireland's central bank has fired a shot across the bows of payment and e-money firms after finding "significant deficiencies" in the governance, risk management and control frameworks of some in the sector.
- Papara reaches 15 million users and gears up for international expansion February 1, 2023Papara, the market-leading Turkish fintech, today announces that it has hit 15 million users – making it one of Europe’s biggest neobanks.
- HSBC hiring for digital asset and tokenisation jobs February 1, 2023The cryptocurrency sector may have been in the doldrums in recent months, but global banking giant HSBC is still looking to boost its expertise in the area, advertising for senior digital assets and tokenisation staffers.
- Moov Financial raises $45m January 31, 2023Moov Financial announces a $45 million Series B round of funding. The round was led by Commerce Ventures with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, Bain Capital Ventures (BCV), Visa, and Sorenson Ventures.