A One-Day Conference
24th January 2017
Bloomberg offices, London
IOR is partnering with City and Financial Global for this event.
20% discount – see below
This conference will review the practical aspects of implementing HM Treasury’s Charter on Women in Finance Services, as well as promote effective corporate strategies for creating gender diversity at all levels of leadership. Its interactive format will offer attendees an opportunity to have a diverse and well-informed dialogue about the progression of women into senior roles in the financial services sector by focusing on the executive pipeline and the mid-tier level.
Our exclusive speaker line-up includes:
- Simon Kirby MP, Economic Secretary, HM Treasury
- Jayne-Anne Gadhia, CEO, Virgin Money
- Megan Butler, Director of Supervision – Investment, Wholesale and Specialist, & Member of The Executive Committee, FCA
- Helena Morrissey CBE, Chair, Newton, Chair of The Investment Association (IA) and Founder 30% Club
- Claire Cockerton, CEO, Plexal
- Angela Sun, Global Head of Strategy and Corporate Development, Bloomberg
- Diane Côté, Group Chief Risk Officer, London Stock Exchange Group
- Anna Janczak, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Prudential
- Susanne Chishti, CEO, FINTECH Circle
- Carolanne Minashi, Managing Director & Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, UBS
- Kate Grussing, Managing Director, Sapphire Partners
- Laura Bailey, CEO & Co-Founder, Zerado, Women in Fintech 2016 Powerlist
- Huw Evans, Director General, ABI
- Melanie Richards, Founding Member, The 30% Club Steering Committee & Vice Chair, KPMG
- Sarah Morris, Group Chief People Officer, Aviva
- Marjorie Strachan, Global Head of Inclusion, RBS
- Jacqueline de Rojas, Jacqueline, President, TechUK & Executive Vice President Northern Europe, Sage
- Heather Jackson, Founder and Chair, An Inspirational Journey; Boards Trustee, Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion
- Sarah Totham, Director of Talent & Organisation Development, Group Human Resources, Legal & General
- Simon Lewis OBE, Chief Executive, AFME
- Amanda Pullinger, CEO, 100 Women in Finance
- Elin Hurvenes, Founder & Chair, Professional Boards Forum
- Vivienne Artz, Managing Director, Citigroup, Steering Committee, Citi Women Network London & Champion for Women, The 19th Women in Banking and Finance and Finance Awards for Achievement
- Yasmine Chinwala, Partner, New Financial
- Leigh Smyth, Head of Group Digital Inclusion, Lloyds Banking Group
- Dr Astrid Jaekel, Partner & Lead Author, Women in Financial Services Report, Oliver Wyman
- Janet Thomas, President, Women in Banking & Finance
- Ann Cairns, President, International Markets, MasterCard
Key topics are:
- What is the UK Government’s strategy for ensuring that the potential of women in the boardroom and in the senior management of the financial services industry is being realised?
- Enhancing female leadership, empowering productivity and harnessing the talents of women in financial services
- Reviewing European approaches to tackle the underrepresentation of women at the top of regional businesses
- Forging the path to greater diversity. Is your firm’s diversity programme making an essential contribution to the career progression of women in your organisation? How will Brexit affect gender diversity in the City?
- Creating a framework in your company for successful delivery of your women’s talent strategy: key considerations for the financial services sector
- What are the key components to a successful career in the financial services industry? Insights from successful women in the financial services world
As demand for attendance at the event is likely to be high, early booking is recommended.
The full event programme and confirmed speakers can be viewed on the event website by clicking the link below.
Delegate Fee: £595 + VAT. Discounted fee with code: £476.00 + VAT
Use the discount code (downloadable below) at the submit payment stage if booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 1932 340115 quoting the code in either instance.
(Includes speaker list, programme, registration fees etc.)