Date(s) - Monday, March 12, 2018
The Tower – A Guoman Hotel
Hear from experienced practitioners and former regulators on how to get the most value from operational risk management by focusing on what’s important and by doing it right.
Led by Andrew Sheen, Head of Operational Risk Regulatory Advisory at Credit Suisse & Jimi Hinchliffe, England and Wales Chapter Chair, Institute of Operational Risk. With guest speakers from: Santander, Credit Suisse and IOR.
Key Topics that will be addressed:
- Organising the operational risk function to build accountability in the firm
- OpRisk and regulation: Where are we, how did we get here and where are we going?
- Loss data as a core OpRisk tool
- A day in the life of an OpRisk Manager
- Current and emerging challenges and how to overcome them
Download the Institute of Operational Risk: Europe 10% discount code below:
[Download not found]
Register online, emailing email@example.com OR call +44 (0)20 7164 6582.