Members Only Content
Home Members Only Content
Promoting and Developing the Discipline of Operational Risk Management
Finextra Research Headlines
- UK market participants sees risks in move to T+1 March 24, 2023As the US prepares to shorten the settlement cycle, market participants in the UK are expressing concern about potential operational, technological and cost hurdles, warns a report from Torstone Technology.
- Swift hails results of blockchain pilot for corporate actions data March 24, 2023Interbank co-operative Swift has successfully completed its blockchain-based corporate actions pilot, describing it as a "compelling solution".
- KlariVis and CLA team on enterprise data initiative for community banks March 23, 2023Today, CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP), the eighth largest professional services firm in the United States, and KlariVis, a visually interactive dashboard and analytics solution for the financial services industry, announced a new nationwide strategic relationship to support community banks and their ability to strategically leverage data.
- FedChoice Federal Credit Union live on MeridianLink Insight March 23, 2023MeridianLink, Inc. (NYSE: MLNK), a leading provider of modern software platforms for financial institutions and consumer reporting agencies, today announced that FedChoice Federal Credit Union is live on MeridianLink® Insight, the business intelligence component of the company’s multi-product platform, MeridianLink® One.
- Block shares tank on attack from short seller Hindenburg March 23, 2023Shares in Block plunged by as much as 20% on Thursday after short seller Hindenburg Research set its sights on Jack Dorsey's payments firm, accusing it of facilitating fraud and "wildly" overstating Cash App users.