- Share best practice / latest thinking
- Learn, enhance skills and knowledge
- At the forefront of how Operational Risk is developing
Benefits to the Industry?
- Central point of expertise
- More efficient communication route out to business
- Recognised standards, not continually re-inventing the wheel
Benefits to the Employer?
- Comfort, indication that members take their profession seriously
- Professional development
- Bring best practice / latest thinking to the business
- Organisation can have a voice in the wider community / regulators etc.
Who should be a Member?
- Anyone interested in Operational Risk
- Operational Risk experts
- Operational Risk practitioners
- Operational Risk beginners
What do we give Members?
- A forum to meet, discuss and exchange ideas
- Widely recognised professional Institute
- Qualifications / CPD
- Mentor scheme – ability to receive personal guidance from more experienced professional members and fellows of the Institute