We are pleased to announce that the IOR England and Wales Chapter has produced a pre-recorded webinar ‘Key Impact Deep Dive‘. Supervision...
IOR Scotland Chapter webinar – IRM Scotland Regional Interest Group – Collaborative event with the IVM and IORRory Poole, , Webinars, 0
Date: Friday 22nd January 2021 Time: 09:30 – 11:00 GMT Recording link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohH3MqkmXzs Presentation slides IRM/IVM Presentation...
- Income launches funding round August 5, 2021Tallinn based fintech startup Income has launched a seed funding round by signing lead investor Tolaram Fintech, part of Tolaram, a Singapore-based enterprise with investments in consumer products, fintech, and infrastructure and over USD 1.2 billion in annual revenues.
- Red River Bank picks Teslar Software loan origination platform August 5, 2021Teslar Software, provider of portfolio management tools that aggregate and automate lending and deposit operations for community financial institutions, announced today that Red River Bank has selected their end-to-end loan origination platform, allowing the bank to streamline and automate the lending process for all types of loans.
- Clearwater Analytics names Souvik Das CTO August 5, 2021Clearwater Analytics, the leading SaaS solution for investment accounting, reporting, and analytics, announced today that it has named Souvik Das as Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- Bradesco Bank Florida to implement Genesis low-code tech August 5, 2021Genesis, the low-code no-code platform built for financial markets, has been appointed by Banco Bradesco (following the acquisition of BAC Florida Bank), Brazil’s second largest bank by total assets, to drive digital transformation across the bank’s business lines.
- World Bank's IFC invests $10m in FintechOS to boost financial inclusion August 5, 2021IFC — a member of the World Bank Group — has invested $10 million in FintechOS, backing the European startup's low-code approach as a way to boost financial inclusion around the world.