The Commission has taken a major step in the restructuring of the European Innovation Council (EIC) Fund with the...
- Nubank posts $1bn full year net profit February 23, 2024Brazilian digital bank Nu swung from a net loss in 2022 to a $1 billion net profit in 2023 on revenues of more than $8 billion.
- CAB Payments CEO steps down following disappointing LSE float February 23, 2024The CEO of CAB Payments is stepping down less than a year after the business-to-business cross-border payments firm's disastrous float on the LSE.
- Nium and Ebury team on cross-border payments for SMEs in Brazil February 23, 2024Ebury, one of the world’s largest fintech companies specializing in transactions for SMEs, today announced its partnership expansion with Nium, the leader in real-time global payments, to deliver a groundbreaking global remittance service in Brazil.
- Digitisation is a priority for ESG initiatives – Paymentology February 23, 2024ESG has a new meaning in 2024, with more and more financial institutions becoming increasingly transparent in their sustainable principles, and governments pushing harder for green regulation within the industry.
- Texas Blockchain Council challenges US DoE on bitcoin mining data February 23, 2024The Texas Blockchain Council (TBC), a non-profit industry association, has initiated legal action against the Energy Information Administration (EIA) over cryptocurrency mining data collection.