On July 30, 2015, the Nigeria Chapter organized a one day event tagged “Deriving positive value from OpRisk Management Practice”. The event was hosted as usual by United Bank for Africa Plc. The following papers/discussions were presented/held.
- Creating value from risk events.
- Process designs and control management.
- Management of people’s risk in low incentive and values.
- KRIs embedded in risk management process.
- Making control fit the risk and operating environment.
- Round Table discussion on: Operating risk and the electronic payment systems
The session attracted 33 people from Banking, Insurance and Risk Management organizations. The impact was so enormous that the non-members who attended the event have not stopped calling for guidelines to join the Institute.
Presentations are available for download to members only:-Making Control fit the Risk and Operating environment (39 downloads) KRIs embedded in risk management process (47 downloads) IOR Managing People Risk (30 downloads) Creating Value From Operational Risk Events (42 downloads) Process Design and Control Management (34 downloads)