On July 30, 2015, the Nigeria Chapter organized a one day event tagged “Deriving positive value from OpRisk Management Practice”. The event was hosted as usual by United Bank for Africa Plc. The following papers/discussions were presented/held.
- Creating value from risk events.
- Process designs and control management.
- Management of people’s risk in low incentive and values.
- KRIs embedded in risk management process.
- Making control fit the risk and operating environment.
- Round Table discussion on: Operating risk and the electronic payment systems
The session attracted 33 people from Banking, Insurance and Risk Management organizations. The impact was so enormous that the non-members who attended the event have not stopped calling for guidelines to join the Institute.
Presentations are available for download to members only:-