|A Banker’s Guide to create a Process Based Operating Model and an insight into methods that would reduce transaction costs, increase productivity and minimise operational risks. The author of this book is an IOR member.|
For more information please click here
- Zaq Mughal, , Publications, 0
The United Nation’s Vienna & Palermo resolutions, the UN’s convention against corruption, the UN’s Protocol against the illicit Manufacturing...
- IOR Admin, , Publications, 0
Including contribution from an Institute member For more information and to read inside click here
Bank of the Future – Minimise Technology Risk, Maximise Business Return – Kannan Subramanian R and Dr. Chithra SelvarajSue Bruce, , Publications, 0
About the Book Banks are facing several challenges from emerging technology, non-banking companies and changing lifestyle of their customers....
People Risk Management – A Practical Approach to Managing the Human Factors That Could Harm Your BusinessLee Evans, , Publications, 0
People Risk Management provides unique depth to a topic that has garnered intense interest in recent years. Based on...
- Genesis launches code building tool and an education programme October 21, 2021Genesis, the low-code/no-code platform built for financial markets, today announced the beta launch of Genesis Studio, a full-stack no-code builder tool, along with the Genesis Academy pilot education program, as part of its newest platform updates.
- Cboe and MSCI expand relationship October 21, 2021Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a leading provider of global market infrastructure and tradable products, and MSCI Inc., a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community, today announced they have signed a licensing agreement that extends and broadens their strategic relationship.
- Bond Financial Technologies expands into embedded credit October 21, 2021Bond Financial Technologies, Inc., the leading enterprise-grade platform for embedded finance, announces the availability of its latest product, Bond Embedded Credit. Current and new customers can now build and launch personalized credit products with a single integration, including underwriting, risk management, servicing, and compliance.
- DeFi platform EQIFI launches crypto Mastercard October 21, 2021EQIFI, the decentralized finance (DeFi) platform for lending, borrowing, and investing for ETH, stablecoins, and select fiat currencies, has today announced the launch of its global, secure, crypto Mastercards.
- US consumer watchdog probes Big Tech's use of payment data October 21, 2021The US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has ordered Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google to hand over information on their payment system plans so that it can see how they gather and use customer data.