|A Banker’s Guide to create a Process Based Operating Model and an insight into methods that would reduce transaction costs, increase productivity and minimise operational risks. The author of this book is an IOR member.|
For more information please click here
- Sue Bruce, , Publications, 0
10 Fundamental Laws of Op Risk (GRIMWADE) – IOR_20_11_19_Final
- Zaq Mughal, , Publications, 0
The United Nation’s Vienna & Palermo resolutions, the UN’s convention against corruption, the UN’s Protocol against the illicit Manufacturing...
- Zaq Mughal, , IOR News, Publications, 0
Systemic Operational Risk: Theory, Case Studies and Regulation by Dr. Patrick McConnell Systemic operational risk means operational risks that...
Bank of the Future – Minimise Technology Risk, Maximise Business Return – Kannan Subramanian R and Dr. Chithra SelvarajSue Bruce, , Publications, 0
About the Book Banks are facing several challenges from emerging technology, non-banking companies and changing lifestyle of their customers....
- IOR Admin, , Publications, 0
Including contribution from an Institute member For more information and to read inside click here
People Risk Management – A Practical Approach to Managing the Human Factors That Could Harm Your BusinessLee Evans, , Publications, 0
People Risk Management provides unique depth to a topic that has garnered intense interest in recent years. Based on...
- London Stock Exchange to acquire MayStreet May 18, 2022The London Stock Exchange has signed an agreement to acquire market data vendor MayStreet.
- Circit raises €6.5 million to pioneer open banking for auditors May 18, 2022Circit, the audit confirmations and Open Banking platform, today announced it has completed a €6.5M Series A funding round.
- Trezor appoints Jan Andraščík as Ciso May 18, 2022SatoshiLabs Group, the holding company behind cryptocurrency innovations such as the world's first cryptocurrency hardware wallet Trezor, today announces the appointment of Jan Andraščík as Trezor’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Thought Machine doubles valuation to $2.7 billion May 18, 2022UK core banking vendor Thought Machine has doubled its valuation to $2.7 billion on a $160 million funding round led by Singapore's Temasek with support from a clutch of top tier banks.
- Pemo launches all-in-one spend management platform for MENA SMEs following $12 million seed round May 18, 2022Pemo, the UAE-based fintech startup empowering businesses across the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan (MENAP), announced today that it has launched its all-in-one spend management platform.