Andrew is a non-Executive Director of the Institute of Operational Risk and a member of the England and Wales Chapter’s Executive Board. He is also Head of the Operational Risk Regulatory Advisory function at Credit Suisse. Andrew moved to CS from HSBC where he had been responsible for assessing the use and embedding of the Operational Risk framework. Andrew is probably best known for his work at the FSA and subsequently the PRA. Andrew joined the FSA in 2005 and in his time at the authority, and then the PRA, managed the Operational Risk Policy team and then the Operational Risk Review team in the Risk Specialist Division. Andrew also represented the FSA/PRA on the BCBS’ and EBA’s Operational Risk working groups and was involved in drafting many of the BCBS operational risk papers produced between 2006 and 2013.
- Deluxe to acquire First American Payment Systems April 22, 2021Deluxe (NYSE: DLX), a Trusted Business Technology™ company, today announced an agreement to acquire First American Payment Systems (“First American”) for $960 million in cash, subject to customary adjustments.
- PayTabs and Visa to bring tap-to-phone tech to Mena April 22, 2021PayTabs, MENA's award-winning payment solutions powerhouse, today announced the launch of their PayTabs Touch product, globally known as Tap to Phone - a contactless merchant payment acceptance solution.
- Splitit intrdocuces payment gateway for installment payments April 22, 2021Splitit, a global payment technology company (ASX:SPT), today announced the availability of Splitit Plus, a new service enabling merchants of all sizes to offer payment installments to their customers in minutes.
- Gemini now supports Apple Pay and Google Pay April 22, 2021We are thrilled to announce that Gemini users around the world can now purchase crypto with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Retirement guidance tool Guiide raises funding April 22, 2021Scottish fintech Guiide has raised further investment as it looks to help provide more help to individuals to achieve better retirement outcomes