Andrew is a non-Executive Director of the Institute of Operational Risk and a member of the England and Wales Chapter’s Executive Board. He is also Head of the Operational Risk Regulatory Advisory function at Credit Suisse. Andrew moved to CS from HSBC where he had been responsible for assessing the use and embedding of the Operational Risk framework. Andrew is probably best known for his work at the FSA and subsequently the PRA. Andrew joined the FSA in 2005 and in his time at the authority, and then the PRA, managed the Operational Risk Policy team and then the Operational Risk Review team in the Risk Specialist Division. Andrew also represented the FSA/PRA on the BCBS’ and EBA’s Operational Risk working groups and was involved in drafting many of the BCBS operational risk papers produced between 2006 and 2013.
- Indigo Agriculture ready to issue first ag carbon credits July 7, 2022Indigo Agriculture announced the completed production of the first crop of verified, registry-issued ag carbon credits generated at scale, which will be formally issued by the Climate Action Reserve in the coming days.
- UNO Digital Bank builds on AWS July 7, 2022Today, Singapore-headquartered financial technology company UNOAsia announced it has built the UNO Digital Bank in the Philippines in less than one year using Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com company.
- FSB sets out performance indicators for progress on boosting cross-border payments July 7, 2022The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has published an interim report on monitoring progress towards the G20 goal of improving cross-border payments.
- Archax taps Metaco to expand institutional digital asset custody offering on IBM Cloud July 7, 2022Archax, a global, regulated, digital asset exchange, brokerage and custodian based in London, has selected METACO, the market-leading provider of digital asset custody and orchestration technology to global financial institutions, to underpin and expand its institutional custody solutions for digital assets.
- Crypto options and futures exchange Thalex raises EUR7.5m July 7, 2022Thalex, a trading platform offering stablecoin-settled crypto options and futures, announced it has closed its Series A funding round of EUR 7.5 million.