Shruthi has close to two decades of experience in the Financial Services sector and has worked in various geographies and managed stakeholders across continents. She has a breadth of experience ranging from being the Head of Trade Finance to leading an Operations team and Project Management. Shruthi then moved on to Operational Risk and has experience both in the first and second line functions. With an academic focus, she holds an MBA and various other certifications to her merit. Currently working as Director, Operational Risk at MUFG, prior to which Shruthi was a Director at the Royal Bank of Scotland for over 3 years. Shruthi has also held various roles within the first line in her 9 years stint with the ANZ Banking Group Ltd in London. She is passionate about the discipline of Operational Risk as this brings new challenges and learnings every day. Having worked with the IOR for over 2 year in the Education Committee and being instrumental in the launch of CORM, Shruthi has now stepped in as a Director holding the portfolio of Operations and Technology.
- Iris partners Experian to make applying for loans and mortgages easier for Brits June 29, 2022Iris Software Group, one of the UK’s largest software companies, has today announced it is partnering with Experian, the global information services company, to simplify and broaden access to better financial products and services for the one in six UK workers who are paid using IRIS’ software.
- Deep inconsistences in market data pricing - research June 29, 2022Substantive Research, the research discovery and research spend analytics provider for the buy-side, today published headline conclusions on the current state of the Market Data pricing market, based on insights generated by its new Market Data Spend Analytics service.
- Linnworks partners Payoneer to simplify cross-border payments June 29, 2022Linnworks, a UK-based e-commerce technology company, has today announced a partnership with the global leader in commerce technology and payments Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) to simplify cross-border and B2B transactions for their customers.
- FIS launches Guaranteed Payments for e-commerce merchants June 29, 2022Financial technology leader FIS® (NYSE: FIS) announced today the launch of its Guaranteed Payments solution, becoming the only payments processor to offer a fully integrated solution designed to guarantee merchants increased eCommerce transaction approval rates and eliminate the financial liability of chargebacks due to fraudulent purchases.
- 4Trans raises €18m in equity and debt June 29, 20224Trans, a fintech specialising in financial products for supply chain and logistics companies, has secured a €18 million investment in equity and debt from backers including Atmos, Tera Ventures, and Lighthouse.