Shruthi has close to two decades of experience in the Financial Services sector and has worked in various geographies and managed stakeholders across continents. She has a breadth of experience ranging from being the Head of Trade Finance to leading an Operations team and Project Management. Shruthi then moved on to Operational Risk and has experience both in the first and second line functions. With an academic focus, she holds an MBA and various other certifications to her merit. Currently working as Director, Operational Risk at MUFG, prior to which Shruthi was a Director at the Royal Bank of Scotland for over 3 years. Shruthi has also held various roles within the first line in her 9 years stint with the ANZ Banking Group Ltd in London. She is passionate about the discipline of Operational Risk as this brings new challenges and learnings every day. Having worked with the IOR for over 2 year in the Education Committee and being instrumental in the launch of CORM, Shruthi has now stepped in as a Director holding the portfolio of Operations and Technology.
- Previse turns to Mastercard to speed cross-border payments October 18, 2021Mastercard and Previse today announced the integration of Mastercard Cross-Border Services – a global push payments platform that enables funds to be sent seamlessly, securely and with certainty to any account – into Previse’s InstantPay platform.
- Crown Agents Bank moves to API-led connectivity with MuleSoft October 18, 2021MuleSoft, provider of the world’s #1 integration and API platform, today announced that Crown Agents Bank is using MuleSoft to digitally transform its core payments services and accelerate business growth.
- Dutch digital bank Fibr launches to power SME lending across Europe October 18, 2021FIBR, the connected digital bank, has launched with the sole focus of servicing European SMEs, through combining the stability of a bank with the agility and technology of a fintech.
- N26 raises $900m at $9bn valuation October 18, 2021N26 has raised more than $900 million in a Series E funding round that values the German digital bank at over $9 billion.
- TietoEvry sets out new cloud-first strategy; unveils finance-specific business unit October 18, 2021TietoEVRY is announcing its new strategy to drive customer value and growth through specialization.