Shruthi has close to two decades of experience in the Financial Services sector and has worked in various geographies and managed stakeholders across continents. She has a breadth of experience ranging from being the Head of Trade Finance to leading an Operations team and Project Management. Shruthi then moved on to Operational Risk and has experience both in the first and second line functions. With an academic focus, she holds an MBA and various other certifications to her merit. Currently working as Director, Operational Risk at MUFG, prior to which Shruthi was a Director at the Royal Bank of Scotland for over 3 years. Shruthi has also held various roles within the first line in her 9 years stint with the ANZ Banking Group Ltd in London. She is passionate about the discipline of Operational Risk as this brings new challenges and learnings every day. Having worked with the IOR for over 2 year in the Education Committee and being instrumental in the launch of CORM, Shruthi has now stepped in as a Director holding the portfolio of Operations and Technology.
- Deutsche Börse introduces ESG information hub January 26, 2022Deutsche Börse is expanding its sustainability data offering for investors.
- Modulr granted Dutch EMI licence January 26, 2022The payments platform for digital businesses, Modulr, is now licensed as an Electronic Money Institution by De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB), marking a major milestone for the platform’s local European ambitions.
- Payfare launches cash back rewards programme for gig workers with Cardlytics January 26, 2022Payfare Inc. (TSX: PAY), a leading fintech powering instant payout and digital banking solutions for the gig workforce, today announced a new rewards program powered by Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX).
- RBC moves Asia wealth management platform to the cloud January 26, 2022Avaloq has today announced that it is expanding its long-standing technology partnership with RBC Wealth Management in Asia by moving to a cloud-based SaaS model and modernizing the wealth management platform with innovative front-office solutions.
- Monneo begins LatAm expansion with support of PIX in Brazil January 26, 2022In a move that reaffirms the company’s global reach, virtual IBAN and corporate account provider, Monneo, is delighted to announce the launch of its service in Brazil as part of its plans to serve customers who require payment solutions in Latin America.