Shruthi has close to two decades of experience in the Financial Services sector and has worked in various geographies and managed stakeholders across continents. She has a breadth of experience ranging from being the Head of Trade Finance to leading an Operations team and Project Management. Shruthi then moved on to Operational Risk and has experience both in the first and second line functions. With an academic focus, she holds an MBA and various other certifications to her merit. Currently working as Director, Operational Risk at MUFG, prior to which Shruthi was a Director at the Royal Bank of Scotland for over 3 years. Shruthi has also held various roles within the first line in her 9 years stint with the ANZ Banking Group Ltd in London. She is passionate about the discipline of Operational Risk as this brings new challenges and learnings every day. Having worked with the IOR for over 2 year in the Education Committee and being instrumental in the launch of CORM, Shruthi has now stepped in as a Director holding the portfolio of Operations and Technology.
- Numbrs raises CHF27m January 21, 2021After a tough, Covid-19-hit, 2020, Zurich-based account aggregation app Numbrs says it managed to secure CHF27 million in funding for the year, in large part thanks to investment from a firm owned by one of its co-founders.
- ONS gets its hands on UK debit and credit card transaction data January 21, 2021The Bank of England will for the first time provide the UK's Office for National Statistic (ONS) with credit and debit card transaction data to better inform decison-makers about how people have been spending their money.
- Oasis Pro Markets gets approval for ATS January 20, 2021Oasis Pro Markets (“Oasis”), a regulated broker-dealer, announced today that it recently received approval from FINRA and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) for its Digital Security Alternative Trading System (“ATS”).
- FusionIQ builds robo platform for Ultimus January 20, 2021FusionIQ, a leading investment research and technology provider, today announced an alliance with Ultimus Fund Solutions® to deliver an industry-leading digital advisory and self-directed user experience for nearly 200 investment management firms on Ultimus’ investment platform.
- BCU signs for Glia Digital Member Service platform January 20, 2021Glia, a leading Digital Customer Service provider, announced today that Vernon Hills, Ill.-based BCU has selected its Digital Member Service platform to enhance how it serves members in a digital-first world.