Shruthi has close to two decades of experience in the Financial Services sector and has worked in various geographies and managed stakeholders across continents. She has a breadth of experience ranging from being the Head of Trade Finance to leading an Operations team and Project Management. Shruthi then moved on to Operational Risk and has experience both in the first and second line functions. With an academic focus, she holds an MBA and various other certifications to her merit. Currently working as Director, Operational Risk at MUFG, prior to which Shruthi was a Director at the Royal Bank of Scotland for over 3 years. Shruthi has also held various roles within the first line in her 9 years stint with the ANZ Banking Group Ltd in London. She is passionate about the discipline of Operational Risk as this brings new challenges and learnings every day. Having worked with the IOR for over 2 year in the Education Committee and being instrumental in the launch of CORM, Shruthi has now stepped in as a Director holding the portfolio of Operations and Technology.
- ECB delays launch of unified collateral management platform December 2, 2022The European Central Bank has set back the scheduled launch date of its new collateral management system from 20 November 2023 to April 2004.
- Tonik acquires TendoPay, enters employee benefits market December 2, 2022Tonik Financial Pte. Ltd. (Tonik), the parent company of Tonik Digital Bank, Inc. in the Philippines, has entered into a landmark agreement with Tendo Payment Solutions Pte. Ltd. (Tendo) to acquire its Philippine business, operating under the brand name "TendoPay".
- Nomura selects Quantifi to support model building by structured credit team December 2, 2022Quantifi, a provider of risk, analytics and trading solutions, today announced it has been selected by Nomura Holdings (“Nomura”) to support its structured credit team.
- Teampay raises $47 million December 2, 2022Teampay, the all-in-one-purchasing platform, today announced it raised $47 million in Series B funding led by existing investor Fin Venture Capital.
- Fintechs savaged over Covid loan fraud December 2, 2022A US select committee investigating fraud in the country's pandemic relief programme has savaged fintech companies for "recklessly" handing out loans to dubious applicants.